Lonavala and Khandala 2 Days Trip with Stay From Pune
In this 2 day Lonavala & Khandala trip from Pune, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and it's an attraction at your own pace. Located about 65 km from Pune, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala & Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer a year-round scenic pleasant atmosphere. Avail 500 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- Take a tour of the famous places in Lonavala and Khandala in a comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- The service of an experienced chauffeur.
- No hassles over the fare and the long queue to avail a private cab.
- Stay at superior properties in Lonavala with complimentary breakfast.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Pune lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Punekars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
Day 1: Drive from Pune to Lonavala, Lonavala Local Sightseeing and Stay at Lonavala
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 -3-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon your arrival, you will be dropped at your hotel in Lonavala/Khandala.
- Post which you will start the first-day tour by visiting the following suggested places or adding a few of your own in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lion's Point: A vantage point from you can witness a number of small waterfalls during monsoons.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- Duke’s Nose point: Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River; it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- In the evening you will be dropped at the hotel in Lonavala.
Day 2: Lonavala Local Sightseeing to Karla and Bhaja Caves to Lohagad Fort and Drive back to Pune
- Next day your tour will again start with a morning pick-up from your hotel after a delicious breakfast.
- You will go see the Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Also, visit the Lohagad Fort, the fort acted as an active military outpost, during the reign of Shivaji Maharaj.
- Post which you will stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune Residence/ Pune Hotel.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 600 kilometres.
- Stay with breakfast at Lonavala - Dream Resort/Hotel Swapnalok or similar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4400 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.