Kayaking Tour at Kumarakom
Discover water locked villages and their unique culture. Kerala’s flora and fauna are best experienced on its backwaters.
- Wander down a calm slow river from the farm along a riverbank
- Spot migratory birds that have made a temporary home in Kumarakom Bird sanctuary
- Experience the village life & interact with the friendly locals.
The real life of Kumarakom’s backwaters lies in the inland channels of Meenachil River and Kayaking is the best way to explore it. The serene backwaters, swaying coconut palms and lush paddy fields makes the village life of Kumarakom a memorable experience. Far from the chaos of the cities, these villages usher us into a world of serenity and peace.
Early morning and late evenings are the best time to see nature at its best. Spot migratory birds like the Siberian stork, egret, darter, heron and teal in the fields in the village area. Witness Kumarakom’s calm village life and interact with the local villagers.
- The guests are requested to report at the farm by 6.45 am or 3:45 pm as per the time is chosen and meet the guide.
- The guide cum host will meet the guests here and the tour will start after the kayak training session.
- Explore the backwaters of Kerala and also get a chance to spot the migratory birds along the riverside.
- The guests will witness the local village life and also may get a chance to interact with the friendly locals.
- The tour ends by approximately 2.5 hours from the start time
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person