Trek to Prashar Lake
Surrounded by snowcapped Himalayan peaks of Dhauladhar ranges and flanked by fast flowing Beas River the Lake Prashar is simply picturesque. With its deep blue hue and a pagoda styled temple next to it, The Prashar Lake creates a spiritual setting for every visitor.
The Prashar Lake trek follows a delightful trail through a forest and many mountain streams.
- Panoramic views of Dhauladhar, Kinnaur and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges.
- Short trek through meadows and dense lush green forest.
- Camping beside the Lake
- Deep blue waters of the lake surrounded by green carpet of flora in monsoon months.
- Pristine snow covering everything but the lake in the winter months.
- The Ancient pagoda-style Prashar Lake temple located on the side of the calm lake.
Day 1: Mandi to Baggi to Parashar Lake
- Arrival in Mandi + check-in into a Hotel / Guest House
- Breakfast + Transfer to Bagi village (32 Km)
- Trek to Prashar Lake (~9kms) + Packed Lunch
- Snacks + Bonfire + Dinner + Stay at Prashar Lake
- Meals : Breakfast + lunch + Dinner
Day 2: Parashar Lake to Baggi to Mandi
- Experience Sunrise at Prashar Lake + 360 panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
- Breakfast + Trek back to Bagi Village (~9km) + Packed Lunch
- Transfer to Mandi (32 Km) + Collect Luggage + Departure to Delhi
- Meals : Breakfast + Lunch
- Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks + Bonefire + Dinner
- All mobile camping equipments like tentage, sleeping bags, rucksack
- Transportation from Mandi to Baggi, Baggi to back Mandi.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments