Trek to Prashar Lake
1 Nights/2 Days
Surrounded by snowcapped Himalayan peaks of Dhauladhar ranges and flanked by fast flowing Beas River the Lake Prashar is simply picturesque. With its deep blue hue and a pagoda styled temple next to it, The Prashar Lake creates a spiritual setting for every visitor.
The Prashar Lake trek follows a delightful trail through a forest and many mountain streams.
- Panoramic views of Dhauladhar, Kinnaur and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges.
- Short trek through meadows and dense lush green forest.
- Camping beside the Lake
- Deep blue waters of the lake surrounded by green carpet of flora in monsoon months.
- Pristine snow covering everything but the lake in the winter months.
- The Ancient pagoda-style Prashar Lake temple located on the side of the calm lake.
Day 1: Mandi to Baggi to Parashar Lake
- Arrival in Mandi + check-in into a Hotel / Guest House
- Breakfast + Transfer to Bagi village (32 Km)
- Trek to Prashar Lake (~9kms) + Packed Lunch
- Snacks + Bonfire + Dinner + Stay at Prashar Lake
- Meals : Breakfast + lunch + Dinner
Day 2: Parashar Lake to Baggi to Mandi
- Experience Sunrise at Prashar Lake + 360 panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
- Breakfast + Trek back to Bagi Village (~9km) + Packed Lunch
- Transfer to Mandi (32 Km) + Collect Luggage + Departure to Delhi
- Meals : Breakfast + Lunch
- Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks + Bonefire + Dinner
- All mobile camping equipments like tentage, sleeping bags, rucksack
- Transportation from Mandi to Baggi, Baggi to back Mandi.
- Transportation to Mandi (can be arranged on request)
- Mineral Water or Soft drinks
- Any tips or gratuity paid
- Personal porter
- Anything which is not a part of our inclusions
- Location: Mandi district
- Length: 1 Night/ 2 Days; from Mandi we will move to Baggi Village which will be our base camp.
- Access: Kullu is well connected to other cities by Railways and Roadways. You can avail bus, train or flight to reach Kullu directly or via Delhi. Mandi is located on the way to Kullu
- Maximum altitude: 2730 m
- Grade: Easy
- Accommodation: Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food: All meals included on trek
- Trek Distance: 15 KM.
- Trek starts at: Baggi
- Cancellation of booking on date of arrival no refund will be made.
- Before 24 hours and within a week 25% of booking amount is refundable.
- Before 7 days and within 2 weeks 50% is refundable.
- Before 15 days 100% is refundable.