Chopta - Tunganath Trek
3 Nights/4 Days
The trek passes through forests and vast meadows, and offers excellent views of snow clad Himalayas.
Magnificent in its architecture and artistic structure, Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple perched at an elevation of 3400mts.
The trek goes through rocky terrains, green meadows and rhododendron bushes showering us with visual vistas of nature.
- Grade: Simple
- No. of Days: 4D/3N
- Max Altitude: 3,600 mts (Chandrashila Peak)
- Experience the scenic vistas of Deoria Tal campsite
- Hike to the summit - Chandrashila Peak
- Trek to the meadows of white sheet through Chopta village
- Visit the 1000-year-old highest Shiva temple at Tungnath (3680 m)
- Campsites in the meadows or by the streams
Day 1:- HARIDWAR to SARI (Drive 6 hrs) & Trek to DEORITAL (2hrs)
Day 2:- DEORITAL to CHOPTA (Trek 6-7 hrs)
Day 3:- CHOPTA – TUNGANATH – CHANDRASHILA peak - CHOPTA (6 hrs trek)
Day 4:- CHOPTA – HARIDWAR (Drive 6 hrs)
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Professional trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Haridwar and return.
- Any camera fees
- All food & beverages costs apart from the ones mentioned above
- Any personal expenditure (Toiletries, medicines, etc.)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".
List of Essentials:
1. Shirts / T-shirts
2. Trousers / Track Pants
3. Windproof jacket
4. Fleece / Full-sleeve Woolen sweater
5. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower)
6. Woolen cap
7. Mittens (Woolen gloves)
9. Woolen socks (extra pairs to be carried)
10. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
11. Raincoat / Poncho
13. Water bottle
14. Cap / Hat
15. Walking stick / Trekking pole
16. Sunscreen Lotion
17. Lip Balm
18. Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
19. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
22. Personal toiletries
In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: -
- Up to 25 Days: 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
- Between 10-25 Days: 60% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
- Less than 10 Days: No refund