Chopta - Tunganath Trek
The trek passes through forests and vast meadows, and offers excellent views of snow clad Himalayas.
Magnificent in its architecture and artistic structure, Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple perched at an elevation of 3400mts.
The trek goes through rocky terrains, green meadows and rhododendron bushes showering us with visual vistas of nature.
- Grade: Simple
- No. of Days: 4D/3N
- Max Altitude: 3,600 mts (Chandrashila Peak)
- Experience the scenic vistas of Deoria Tal campsite
- Hike to the summit - Chandrashila Peak
- Trek to the meadows of white sheet through Chopta village
- Visit the 1000-year-old highest Shiva temple at Tungnath (3680 m)
- Campsites in the meadows or by the streams
Day 1:- HARIDWAR to SARI (Drive 6 hrs) & Trek to DEORITAL (2hrs)
Day 2:- DEORITAL to CHOPTA (Trek 6-7 hrs)
Day 3:- CHOPTA – TUNGANATH – CHANDRASHILA peak - CHOPTA (6 hrs trek)
Day 4:- CHOPTA – HARIDWAR (Drive 6 hrs)
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Professional trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Haridwar and return.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that