Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park
Take a tour of the national park which is famous for its Bengal tigers and explore its beautiful landscape.
- Thrilling jeep safari in the beautiful national park.
- A park which is known for its large tiger population and considered as one of the best places to spot wildlife.
- Explore a wide range of flora in the national park.
Ranthambore is located in the Sawai Madhopur region of the north Indian state of Rajasthan. It is known for its large population of tigers and a wide range of flora which has about 539 species of flowering plants. Tigers can easily be sighted during the daytime. Ranthambore became a national park in the year 1980. The Park terrain alternates between dry deciduous forests and open grassy meadow.
- Our hosts will come pick you up from the assigned place of your stay well before the start of the jungle safari.
- You will be taken to one of the entry gates of Ranthambore National Park where you will onboard a 4X4 gypsy which would take you around the national park.
- On this tour, you will experience the wilderness of Ranthambore and also get mesmerized by the wild beasts in their paradise and the wide ranges of flora.
- Your tour will be of 3-4 hours depending on which half of the day you choose.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, where you can rest for the night and leave the next day.
- Accommodation in a well maintained Budget Hotel with a swimming pool
- 1 night's accommodation at a well-appointed air-conditioned room
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, and dinner
- 1 Round of jungle safari by exclusive private gypsy
- National Park entry fee, guide charges, and gypsy charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.