Museum Tour of Pune
Take a tour of the famous and yet unique museum of the city of Pune and explore their antiques.
- Visit the museum like the Blades of Glory Cricket Museum, Mahatma Phule Museum, Shivaji Maharaj Museum and many more during this tour.
- Service of a well-maintained air-conditioned private car.
- Experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
Situated in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra, Pune is a rambling city. Initially, Pune was known as the pensioner’s bliss which basically means home for those who need a peaceful life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Now Pune is a fast-growing hub for entertainment, education, information technology, and industries.
But what makes Pune a slightly special is its famous hill stations, forts, adventure locations, and pilgrimage spots.
- The tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits at your preferred timeslot (select while booking).
- During the tour, the following places will be covered:
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: Dedicated to his only son Raja, Dr. Dinkar Kelkar built this museum. This three-storeyed building stores sculptures dating back to the 14th century.
- Pune Tribal Museum: Established in the year of 1962 as an extension of Tribal Research and Training Institute, displays various artefacts related to the Maharashtrian tribes.
- Blades of Glory Cricket Museum: Blades of Glory is the world's largest cricket museum and it houses several unique things like bats signed by each of the 11 World Cup-winning teams.
- Mahatma Phule Museum: Founded in the year of 1890 has been through several renamings, and ultimately named as Mahatma Phule Museum. The displays are related to industry and engineering, geology and minerals, handicrafts and cottage industries, agriculture, forestry, natural history, and armoury.
- Shivaji Maharaj Museum: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya is a museum which houses most of the belongings of Shivaji Maharaj, it was established in the year 1922.
- The guests may stop for lunch during the tour at any place of their choice.
- The guests will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in the city limits (8 hours from the start time).
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2390 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.