Religious Monuments Tour of Pune
Take a tour of the religious hubs of Pune which attract tourist from all over the world and act as pilgrimage hotspots for this lively city.
- Visit places like Dagduseth Halwai Ganapati Temple, St Xavier's Church, Ohel David Synagogue and many more during this tour.
- Experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
- Service of a well-maintained air-conditioned private car.
Situated in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra, Pune is a rambling city. Initially, Pune was known as the pensioner’s bliss which basically means home for those who need a peaceful life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Now Pune is a fast-growing hub for entertainment, education, information technology, and industries.
But what makes Pune a slightly special is its famous hill stations, forts, adventure locations, and pilgrimage spots.
- The tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits at your preferred timeslot (select while booking).
- During the tour, the following places will be covered:
- Dagduseth Halwai Ganapati Temple: Dagdusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh. The temple is popular in Maharashtra and is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year. It was constructed by Dagadusheth Gadve who was a merchant who resided in Pune.
- Omkareshwar temple: This is one of the oldest and biggest temples in Pune and is a temple of Lord Shiva dedicated to his wife Goddess Parvati.
- Parvati hill temple: Parvati temple lies 2100 feet above the mean sea level on a hillock which is commonly known as Parvati hill.
- Kasba Ganapati: This temple was commisioned by Jijabai the mother of Shivaji Maharaj and is dedicated to Lord Ganesh who is the presiding deity of Pune.
- Chatturshringi Temple: This temple is believed to be built during the reign of Maratha kingdom of Peshwas. It is dedicated to the goddess Chatturshringi and is located in the slope of a hill.
- St Xavier's Church: This historic church was built in the late 19th century and is an iconic structure in the city of Pune.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral: It is a Roman Catholic religious building located in the city of Pune and is constructed in the neo-gothic style of architecture in the mid 19th century.
- All Saint's Church: Considered as one of the ancient churches of Pune as it was established in the year 1869.
- Ohel David Synagogue: The construction of this synagogue was started in the year of 1863 by philanthropist David Sassoon and was completed by his successors in the year 1867.
- Succath Shelomo Synagogue: It lies in the heart of the city and is a 96-year-old synagogue.
- The guests may stop for lunch during the tour at a place of their choice.
- At the end of the 8-hour tour, the guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence within city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2390 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.