Gokarna Private Beach Camping, Trek from Bangalore
For the love of the ocean and beaches, this trek will take you through the beautiful parts of the coastal town of Gokarna.
- Enjoy the camping at the private beach at Gokarna.
- Explore Yana caves and magnificient Mirzan fort.
Around 520 km from Bangalore, it is a perfect place with serene beaches and beautiful nature. The white waves, pristine coastline and the sun & sand make it a perfect setting to be captured by your camera. Gokarna has the Arabian Sea on one side and the Shayadaris with their rocky hills on the other – making it a perfect spot to escape busy city life. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is famously known as the "Golden Trail".
The caves of Yana are worth a visit. They share a close proximity to the Sahyadri Range and are about 3 meters in depth. The caves contain a special element – a self-made Shiv Ling that is present in the Gangodbhava Temple.
Day 1: Journey from Bangalore to Gokarna
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick-up point by 8:00 pm (please refer the meet-up information for pick up points)
- We will take an overnight journey to Gokarna.
Day 2: Gokarna exploration day
- We are estimated to reach Gokarna by 7:00 am. We will reach our campsite freshen up and have breakfast.
- We can also play beach games like frisbee and beach volleyball.
- The guests are served with delicious lunch at the beach shacks.
- Relax a bit and head towards the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills and forest. (Nirvana beach, Heaven Beach, War field zone)
- Take a dip on any beach and witness the spectacular sunset at a place where river Aghanashini meets the Arabian sea.
- We will return back to the base camp and relax around the campfire. We can enjoy some music and dance too.
- Have a sumptuous dinner and wind up the day with camping under the stars.
Day 3: Mirzan fort, Vibhooti Falls, Yana caves and return journey to Bangalore
- Early morning freshen up, have the breakfast and checkout from the campsite.
- We will head towards the magnificent Mirzan fort which is known for its architectural elegance.
- Later, we will head out for a dip under reviving Vibhooti waterfalls.
- On the way, we will have a self-sponsored lunch.
- We also go for exploring Yana caves, which is a home to an epic trail of limestone formations and black karst structures.
- After exploration, we will start our journey to Bangalore with cherished moments.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by Monday morning by 5:00 am
- Transportation from Bangalore and back
- Accommodation in the campsite (twin or triple sharing basis)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (veg/non-veg)
- Private beach hike (Nirvana Beach, Mystery cave Beach, Heaven Beach, War field zone)
- Waterfall visit, and cave exploration.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3950 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.