Gokarna Private Beach Camping, Trek and Cave Exploration
For the love of the ocean and beaches, this trek will take you through the beautiful parts of the coastal town of Gokarna.
- Enjoy the camping at the private beach at Gokarna.
- Explore Yana caves and magnificient Mirzan fort.
Around 520 km from Bangalore, it is a perfect place with serene beaches and beautiful nature. The white waves, pristine coastline and the sun & sand make it a perfect setting to be captured by your camera. Gokarna has the Arabian Sea on one side and the Shayadaris with their rocky hills on the other – making it a perfect spot to escape busy city life. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is famously known as the "Golden Trail".
The caves of Yana are worth a visit. They share a close proximity to the Sahyadri Range and are about 3 meters in depth. The caves contain a special element – a self-made Shiv Ling that is present in the Gangodbhava Temple.
Day 1: Journey from Bangalore to Gokarna
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick-up point by 8:00 pm (please refer the meet-up information for pick up points)
- We will take an overnight journey to Gokarna.
Day 2: Gokarna exploration day
- We are estimated to reach Gokarna by 7:00 am. We will reach our campsite freshen up and have breakfast.
- We can also play beach games like frisbee and beach volleyball.
- The guests are served with delicious lunch at the beach shacks.
- Relax a bit and head towards the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills and forest. (Nirvana beach, Heaven Beach, War field zone)
- Take a dip on any beach and witness the spectacular sunset at a place where river Aghanashini meets the Arabian sea.
- We will return back to the base camp and relax around the campfire. We can enjoy some music and dance too.
- Have a sumptuous dinner and wind up the day with camping under the stars.
Day 3: Mirzan fort, Vibhooti Falls, Yana caves and return journey to Bangalore
- Early morning freshen up, have the breakfast and checkout from the campsite.
- We will head towards the magnificent Mirzan fort which is known for its architectural elegance.
- Later, we will head out for a dip under reviving Vibhooti waterfalls.
- On the way, we will have a self-sponsored lunch.
- We also go for exploring Yana caves, which is a home to an epic trail of limestone formations and black karst structures.
- After exploration, we will start our journey to Bangalore with cherished moments.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by Monday morning by 5:00 am
- Transportation from Bangalore and back
- Accommodation in the campsite (twin or triple sharing basis)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (veg/non-veg)
- Private beach hike (Nirvana Beach, Mystery cave Beach, Heaven Beach, War field zone)
- Waterfall visit, and cave exploration.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4040 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.