8-Hour Custom Sightseeing Tour of Alwar
Tour the city of Alwar and let the ancient city enchant you with its scenic and architectural beauties.
- Visit famous places like the Alwar Fort, Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri, Siliserh Lake Palace and many more during the tour.
- An experienced driver to drive you around.
- Hassle free booking and transport in a comfortable air-conditioned car.
This tourism hotspot is known for its forts, palaces, and lakes are located in the North Indian state of Rajasthan. Alwar is located 150 km south of the national capital of Delhi and 150 km north of state capital of Jaipur. Alwar is located at an elevation of 271 m and the Ruparail River is a major river near the city. Alwar is the first major city while travelling from Delhi to Rajasthan. Apart from being known for its architectural and scenic beauties, Alwar is also famous for being the shooting location of numerous Bollywood films. This tour will drive you around the majestic and a beautiful city for 8 long hours, soak in the charm of one of the iconic cities of Alwar.
- The tour begins with the pick up from the hotel/residence in Alwar city limits at your specified time slot (select while booking).
- During the tour, the guests may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Alwar fort/Bala Qila: It is situated on a hill in the Aravalli Range, above the town of Alwar. The fort is 5 kilometres long and is about 1.5 kilometres wide. It was built in 15th century by the Hasan Khan Mewati.
- Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri: It is a historical former palace featuring notable architecture & a humble museum with small exhibits.
- Siliserh Lake Palace: A heritage palace now turned in to a hotel.
- Alwar Cty Palace: It was the majestic former palace of the Rajputs, this palace complex is a landmark in the city.
- Alwar Museum: It is a government museum since 1940 in an ornate city palace displaying paintings, weaponry & sculptures.
- Karni Mata Temple: Historic temple in a hilltop, thickly forested location offering panoramic views.
- Vijay Mandir Palace: This was the royal residence of Maharaja Jai Singh, it serene architecture and history will enchant you on every visit.
- Tomb Of Fateh Jung: This monument was built during the reign of Shah Jahan and is a perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture.
- During the tour of the scenic city, the guests may stop for lunch at a place of their choice.
- After the completion of the tour, the guests will be dropped at the hotel/residence in Alwar city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 km
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2490 Per Vehicle