Explore Jodhpur On Foot
Jodhpur also considered as ‘The Blue City’ of the world. Experience authentic Jodhpur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with the professional guide.
- Explore the 'The Blue City' on foot with the guide.
- Understand the local lifestyle of people of Jodhpur.
- Visit Ghanta Ghar, Toor Ji ka Jhalar, Kunj Bihari temple, Pungal Para, Chanoud Haveli.
- Also explore the local markets, Sardar market, Cudi Bazar and Kabutaraon ka chowk.
Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. The old city circles the fort and is bounded by a wall with several gates. However, the city has expanded greatly outside the wall over the past several decades. The city was founded by Rao Jodha, the Rajput chieftan of the Rathores. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- We will report at Ghanta Ghar, Jodhpur by 9:00 am or 5:00 pm (as chosen) & meet our guide.
- After a small briefing session, we will start the tour.
- We will visit Ghanta Ghar, Toor Ji ka Jhalar, Kunj Bihari temple, Pungal Para, Chanoud Haveli.
- Later, we proceed to Sardar market, Cudi Bazar, Kabutaraon ka chowk.
- We will visit Jalori gate & we will end the tour at Jalori gate circle after 2 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.