Bundi Sightseeing Tour from Jaipur
Take a tour of Bundi which is dotted with ornate forts, palaces, and stepwell reservoirs from Jaipur and soak in the charm of this city.
- Visit places like the Taragarh Fort, Raniji ki Baori, Garh Palace, Sukh Mahal, and many architectural beauties during this tour.
- Experienced chauffeur to drive you during the tour.
- A comfortable air-conditioned private cab of the tour.
Situated in the Hadoti region of the northwestern state of Rajasthan Bundi is also called as 'Choti Kashi' which literally means 'Little Varanasi' as it is dotted with many temples. Bundi is famous for its forts, palaces, and baoris (stepwell) and their stunning architecture. The city is dotted with more than 50 stepwells among which Raniji Ki Baori is the most recognized one. Bundi is located at an elevation of 268 meters and has a semi-arid climate.
- The tour starts with the pick-up from the hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits at the selected during the booking.
- The drive from Jaipur to Bundi is approximately 220 km and may take up to 4 hours.
- We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place in Bundi which might not be in the list:
- Taragarh Fort: This majestic fort lies on a steep hill overlooking Bundi and was constructed in the year of 1354.
- Raniji ki Baori: Constructed by Rani Nathavati Ji in the year of 1699, Raniji ki Baori is one of the most iconic stepwells of Bundi.
- Garh Palace: Garh palace was built in between the 17th and 18th century and is a collection of numerous palaces complexes constructed by different rulers at different times.
- Sukh Mahal: This majestic palace is located in the Sukh Sagar lake and was the summer residence of the princes. It was constructed during the reign of Umed Singh.
- Nawal Sagar: This lake is located in the heart of the city and has a temple of Lord Varuna in the middle of it. This lake can enchant you with some mesmerizing views especially when the Taragarh fort casts its reflection on it.
- Jait Sagar Lake/Sukh Sagar: It is lake which is 1.5 kilometres long provides with some stunning view.
- 84 Pillared Cenotaph: Constructed in the year of 1683 by Rao Raja Anirudh the Maharaja of Bundi, as a memorial to his foster brother, Deva. It is a structure which has a Shivling under a roof supported by 84 pillars.
- Dhabhai Kund: Constructed in the 16th century it is known for its old geometric construction.
- The guests may choose to stop for lunch at any place of their choice.
- Begin return journey to Jaipur after the sightseeing of Bundi.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence, 4 hours from the starting time from Bundi.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 500 km and 16 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6990 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.