Nature Trail Walking in Wayanad
A light morning walk through tea gardens and wilderness. Walk to a water stream in the middle of a jungle.
- Explore the natural beauty of Wayanad region.
- Enjoy the walk in the midst of forest and explore tea and coffee plantations.
- Hike to a natural water stream and enjoy the pristine location.
This will be the best half day you spend in Wayanad. Arrive after breakfast at beautiful Pozhuthana, and start the walk from the tea gardens. End the walk in a forest where you will reach a mountain stream. Spend time unwinding at the stream surrounded by the rainforest, and return to civilization by lunchtime. This is about 5 km walk
Optionally, after lunch (self-sponsored) at a restaurant nearby, take a tour of a Tea Factory - to be planned based on season and factory operating schedule.
- The guests are requested to report at Peringoda bus stop by 9:00 am and meet the guide.
- Have a quick briefing session about the trail walking.
- Start the walk from the tea gardens and go across the thick forest. Understand about the flora and fauna of the region.
- Explore the coffee & tea plantations, enjoy the beautiful views of the green landscape.
- Take a walk to the mountain water stream in the midst of a forest. Spend time unwinding at the stream surrounded by the rainforest.
- Start the walk back to the starting point, end the jungle walking experience by 12 noon (estimated time).
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Drinking water and snacks
- Forest entry charges (if applicable)
- First aid kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 650 Per Person