Amritsar Half Day Sightseeing Private Tour
The city of Amritsar also known as the city of warm hearted people is equally welcoming and forthcoming. Here, the tourist comes in search for inner peace and are sure to find it. The many Gurudwaras and religious sights are built with great pride and grandeur and are sure to fill the tourists with positivity. The Golden Temple, being the most prominent religious sight, made completely out of gold is scared to the Sikh community. The vibes of in and around the Gurudwara are calming and relaxing. The Lagar, which is the sacred food and is served for everyone who is willing, is mouthwatering. The Gurudwara Saheed Ganj Sahib and the Manji Sahib Diwan Hall are other religious destinations which are sure to leave one content and pleased. The Jallianwala Bagh, now a memorial to the tragedy that took place there, leaves one humbly remembering those who sacrificed themselves. All in all the city of Amritsar with its colourful sights and cheerful sound are sure to refresh the soul.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history
- See Amritsar's top attractions
- Start your tour with Hotel Pick up in morning at a time convenient to you.
- We start with visiting the Golden Temple - the holiest Gurudwara of Sikhism.
- After Golden Temple, visit Jallianwala Bagh, a public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- After Jallianwala Bagh explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars. And then we visit
- Later enjoy your Lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and get good insight into the history of Punjab, its culture and Sikhism.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar City Hotel
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship.
- There is a time limit of 4 Hours/40 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 4 Hour/40 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 120/Hr. and 12/KM for sedan
- 150/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour. To get custom tour planned please contact Trodly.
- Pick-up only for Amritsar City limits only
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
15 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Amritsar Hotel or Residence