Aurangabad and Daulatabad Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of the historical monuments of Aurangabad and Daulatabad, experience their glory which they have retained for hundreds of years. Avail 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- A theme based tour which will take you around the significant historic monuments of Daulatabad and Aurangabad.
- Tour of the monuments like the Aurangabad Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara, Daulatabad Fort, Soneri Mahal and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Aurangabad is a city which was established in the year of 1610 AD by Malik Ambar. This city has been a tourist hub as it has historical monuments surrounding it. Aurangabad is one of the largest city in India and it has many colleges and educational institutions as a result of which it is emerging IT hub. Aurangabad is a city known for Bibi ka Maqbara, which is a burial mausoleum of Emperor Aurangzeb's wife.
Previously known as Devagiri, Daulatabad was an important uplands city along caravan routes, but the intervening centuries have reduced it to a village. The name Daulatabad, meaning abode of wealth, was given by Muhammad-bin-Tughluq, who after seeing the immensely strong fort, shifted his capital from Delhi to Devagiri city, in the year 1327.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Aurangabad city limits.
- Post the pick you will be visiting the following places:
- Buddha Caves/Aurangabad Caves: The Aurangabad caves are scenic twelve rock-cut Buddhist shrines located on a hill running roughly east to west, it lies in the outskirts of Aurangabad city.
- Daulatabad Fort: Built by the Yadav Dynasty ruler in the 12th century CE, was later occupied by Muhammad-bin-Tughluq and named Daulatabad fort. Nestled on a hill of about 200 meters this fort is encircled by a man-made ditch, accessible by a bridge.
- Chand Minar: A 14th-century minaret situated in a medieval-era fort city of Daulatabad with hilltop panoramas.
- Soneri Mahal: Soneri Mahal was built between 1651 AD and 1653 AD by a Bandalkand chief who accompanied Aurangzeb into the Dakhan.
- Chini Mahal: Once the residence of Aurangzeb this palace is located at the entrance of the Daulatabad Fort.
- Tomb of Malik Ambar: The iconic warrior Malik Ambar is laid to rest at this very spot. Malik Ambar turned the village of Khadki to what we now know as Aurangabad.
- Bibi Ka Maqbara: A Mughal mausoleum built in the mid-1600s using white marble. This complex has a garden, fountains & intricate carvings.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Aurangabad city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 8 hours and 80 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2100 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.