Try Windsurfing in Bambolim
Literally riding the wave with the wind-powered sail, experience windsurfing on the lesser known beach in Bambolim
- Get initiated to a popular watersport of the sea
- Learn the sport with an experienced instructor
- A mix of sailing and surfing, the sport is a must do for someone who enjoys the sea
Windsurfing is a brilliant combination of sailing and surfing consisting of a 2.5-3 meter longboard displacing 100-250 litres, with a wind-powered sail. The sail rig is connected to the board by a free-rotating universal joint. The entire windsurfing equipment consists of a mast, 2-sided boom, and sail. The area of the mast is generally around 10 meters considering the conditions, the skill, the type of windsurfing being undertaken and participants weight.
- The guests are required to report at the starting point in Bambolim between 10:00 am till 3:00 pm (select your preferred time slot while booking)
- Meet the guide and the instructor at the reporting point
- After a quick introduction and a 30-minute training session with the expert instructor, try windsurfing on your own.
- The guests will be given all the necessary equipment for windsurfing kit.
- Experience the joy of windsurfing for up to 60 minutes.
- A 30-minute training session with the instructor
- A 60-minute windsurfing session (approximately)
- Equipment rental charges for the duration of the activity
- Wetsuit for the participant
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2299 Per Person