Daringbadi, Gopalpur & Tartarini Temple Sightseeing Tour from Bhubaneshwar
Come explore the 'Kashmir of Odisha' Daringbadi and also take a tour of Gopalpur and an iconic Shaktipeeth Taratarini temple on this two-day tour from the city of Bhubaneshwar.
- Visit the scenic spots of Daringbadi, the beach town of Gopalpur.
- Give your spirituality a boost by paying a visit to the Taratarini Mata shrine.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Daringbadi is considered as the 'Kashmir of Odisha', it is a small hill station of sorts at an altitude of 915 meters above sea level and offers a blend of panoramic valleys, coffee estates, pine forests etc. The area around the Putudi Waterfall is perfect for picnicking. Belghar Sanctuary lies closer to Daringbadi hill station. This place is a quick stopover to relax from hustles and bustles. The majority of the population is Christians here and there are over 200 churches around Daringbadi.
The coastal town of Gopalpur is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Odisha, it was once had a commercial port, which now lies in ruins. Gopalpur has reverted to being a quiet, relaxed place but with one major difference from its bustling past, it is one of India's most sought after beaches, with a distinct charm of its own.
Taratarini temple is nestled in the Kumari hills and is worshipped as the Breast Shrine and manifestations of Adi Shakti. Being a Shakti Peeth, this shrine is considered as one of the most revered ones and is a major pilgrimage centre of Shakta (Shaktism) sect of Hindu religion.
Day 1: Bhubaneshwar - Daringbadi
- This tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Bhubaneshwar city limits, we suggest you leave early in the morning so there is sufficient time for exploration of Daringbadi.
- Post pick up you will be driven to Daringbadi which will be a 5 hours drive from Bhuvaneshwar and you will be covering a distance of about 250 kilometres, on the way you might as well notice the famous Chilka Lake.
- After your arrival in Daringbadi, you may check-in to your hotel/resort in the city limits.
- After relaxing for a while, you may begin with your day's tour.
- You may choose to visit the serene coffee plantations and explore the pine forest.
- There are few nature parks like the Hillview park which gives sweeping views of the valley lying underneath.
- The famous Patudi Waterfall, Madubanda Waterfall and the Silent Valley are a must visit.
- After the completion of your day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Daringbadi.
Day 2: Daringbadi - Taratarini Temple - Gopalpur - Bhubaneshwar
- On the second day, your tour starts with an early morning pick-up from your Daringbadi hotel.
- Post which you will be driven to the Shakti Peetha of Taratarini Mata which is about 3 hours drive from Daringbadi.
- You may spend some devotional moments in the serene temple.
- After your time in Taratarini Temple, you will be driven to the coastal town of Gopalpur which is about an hours drive from the temple.
- Explore the beaches of Gopalpur and spend some memorable time, feel the aura of Bay of Bengal.
- The Kedareswara is also a must visit when in Gopalpur.
- Once your exploration of Gopalpur is over, you will be driven back to Bhubaneshwar and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 650 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7390 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.