Agra Morning Bicycle Tour
Come enjoy a cycling tour amidst the historic city of Agra and explore the lesser known monuments of Agra with a local guide.
- Covers the religious places of five different religions.
- Visit the buildings of the Colonial period.
- Witness the trading at a wholesale vegetable market.
- Learn about the popular breakfast in the city.
- Company of a local guide to take you around.
- A 14 kilometers cycling experience.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- You will be meeting your host/guide near the TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road at 7:00 am in the morning.
- Upon arrival, you will be received by our hosts/guide and be briefed about the safety protocols.
- Post which you will be provided with your safety kit which will include a water bottle, a map, and safety gear. Also, a gearless bicycle will be assigned to you.
- Your day's tour will begin now as you along with your guide will be visiting the following places on this 14 kilometers route:
- A bustling early morning wholesale and flower market.
- Agra Golf Course
- Bungalows of the Colonial Era
- Grand Post Office: The iconic head post office of Agra.
- Saint Mary's Church
- Deviram Sweets
- Mankameshwar Temple: It is said that the Shiva Linga is covered with silver and was founded by the Lord himself is the Dwapara era.
- Delhi Gate of Agra Fort: The monumental Delhi Gate, which faces the city on the western side of the fort, is considered the grandest of the four gates and a masterpiece of Akbar's time.
- Agra Fort Railway Station: Agra Fort Railway Station is one of the oldest railway stations of North India. Built by the British, this is the only station in India that had both broad gauge and narrow gauge.
- Gyrah Sidhi: Literally meaning 11 steps, this is the remains of the astrological observatory of Emperor Humayun.
- Hathi Ghat Gurudwara: Hathi Ghat Gurudwara is a good example of national integration where Hindus and Sikhs both came for worship.
- Jama Masjid: Shahi Jama Masjid was built by Princess Jahanara Begum, the favorite daughter of Emperor Shahjahan in 1648 AD. She stayed unmarried and used the money set aside for her dowry to build this mosque.
- Mehtabh Bagh
- You will be served with a nice warm cup of tea and cookies during the tour.
- Your 2 and a half hours tour will come to an end at Mehtabh Bagh.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1490 Per Person