Full Day Skiing Lesson in Auli
A full-day ski introduction session with expert ski instructor in Auli. Nestled amidst the snow-covered mountains of the Garhwal Himalayan Range, Auli is a popular skiing destination because of its supporting ski infrastructure and great slopes for skiing.
- One of the best ski destination in India.
- Suited for beginners to experience the thrill of skiing.
- Group session with other participants. 2 ski instructor per 10 members.
Auli, a land blessed with natural and cultural diversity. A land where people live in the lap of pristine nature. A land where trade once flourished between the great Himalayan Kingdoms. With elevation from 2,519 meters to 3,050 meters above sea level, Auli turns into an exciting snowfield during winters. 3 km long ski slopes in Auli attract beginners and equally excite professional skiers alike. Powdered snow ski slopes in Auli are considered amongst the best in Asia by the skiers from a different country.
- The guests are requested to report at the meeting point at 9:30 am and meet the instructor.
- The guests will be briefed about the basics of skiing and the equipment.
- For every 10 members, there will be 2 ski instructors.
- Equipment is provided for all the guests after the briefing.
- The participants will learn to balance on the skies, ski at will and stopping techniques.
- Safety measures and basic training about how to ski is also taught.
- The lunch break will be planned for 1:00 pm and guests are required to meet the instructor after lunch by 2:30 pm for the second part of the ski lesson.
- Falling is part of the fun while learning to ski. At the end of the full day ski lesson, you will have some fun stories to share with friends back home.
- By 4:00 pm the lesson is expected to finish for the day.
- Ski equipment - Ski set, poles and ski shoes.
- Service of an expert ski instructor.
- A private/group ski lesson (as per the option selected).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Children above 10 years are allowed for this activity and are charged at adult pricing.
- Ski jacket, trousers, goggles and gloves are available on rent (choose as an add-on)
- Ski lessons are conducted by experienced, professional and medal-winner local ski instructors
- No refund of costs/any compensation if ski/snowboarding lessons are shortened or aborted due to unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind the safety of the guests.
- Things to carry when coming for the session - Water bottle, sunscreen, dark sunglasses and waterproof gloves (if you have).
- All guests are supposed to wear comfortable trouser/lower/leggings/jeans when coming for the session.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Auli ski slopes (Exact reporting address in shared in the booking voucher).
- The local contact person details and phone number is shared with you in the booking voucher.
₹ 1725 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.