Bara Mangwa & Tinchuley: Orange Valley Tour
The 'Orange Valley' Bara Mangwa and the scenic Tinchuley nestled in one of the most scenic regions of West Bengal are a must visit for the nature lovers. Come spend some time at leisure in lush green environs.
- 2 nights and 3 days experience in Bara Mangwa and Tinchuley.
- Visit organic farms of oranges.
- Village and nature walk with a guide.
- Take a tour of the places like the Tinchuley Monastery, Takdah Bazar and Takdah Orchid Centre.
- Service of private vehicles for your sightseeing and commute.
- The hassle of finding your stay is taken care of.
The Bara Mangwa along with Tinchuley is now one of the most famous tourist destinations in West Bengal, nestled atop the Darjeeling hills Bara Mangwa is famous for the orange orchards. These two places are known to offer some of the most stunning views you would have ever seen. You might as well sight several Himalayan birds on your visit to Bara Mangwa, the river Teesta which flows through the valley offers fishing opportunities to the tourists.
Located at an altitude of 5800 ft. Tinchuley is a small Himalayan village, it is a major destination for off-beat nature lovers.
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri (NJP) - Bara Mangwa
- You will have to arrive at NJP railway station post which you will proceed for Bara Mangwa.
- This journey will take you about 2 hours covering a distance of 61.6 km via NH31/NH 31C.
- After your arrival in Bara Mangwa, you will be checking in Bara Mangwa Lodge.
- This lodge is situated at a panoramic setting overviewing Kalimpong and Sikkim hills, and a ‘birds eye view’ of colourful river ‘Teesta’.
- After a lip-smacking lunch, you may explore the organic orange plantations & local orange project area.
- Later in the night, you may have your dinner, followed by an overnight stay at Bara Mangwa.
Day 2: Bara Mangwa - Tinchuley
- On the second day, enjoy the lovely morning with a cup of tea/coffee and soak in the beauty of Bara Mangwa from the balcony of the lodge.
- After lunch, you will proceed for Tinchuley. This journey will take you approximately 50 minutes to an hour (12 km).
- After your arrival in Tinchuley, you will be checking in at the Gurung Guest House.
Day 3: Tinchuley - Lamahata - New Jalpaiguri (NJP)
- After a nice warm breakfast, you may visit the Tinchuley Monastery, Takdah Bazar, Takdah Orchid Centre.
- You will be returning back from the sightseeing tour before lunch.
- Post lunch, you will be driven back to New Jalpaiguri (NJP), which will mark the end of your tour.
- All transfers & sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary in private vehicle
- Accommodation in budget Hotel in Dooars on twin sharing basis
- Extra Bed in case of an extra person in the room
- Breakfast throughout the tour
- Driver's Allowance
- Toll & Parking Charges
- Charges for Village & Nature Walk with the Guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5790 Per Person