Brahma Tal Trek
Brahma Tal trek is a moderate winter trek gaining popularity rapidly in the last couple of years.
Never ending ridge lines, sprawling Bugyal, High altitude lakes, majestic peak views, and fresh snow on the trail are a compelling proposition for the Brahma Tal winter trek. Also, it will be unjust to the Brahma Tal trek route if we don’t mention the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset colors here. You will witness surely stunning dawn and dusk color, from Lohajung as well as Brahma Tal camp. The lake is a hidden and secluded one amidst the ridge, whereas per legend, Lord Brahma meditated.
The peak view from the route is captivating; from east to west you can see the High Himalayan ranges. On the right eastward direction we can see Mrigthuni, Trishul, and straight north the Bethartoli Himal and Nandaghunti. On the left westward side we can see the massive Chaukhamba, Neelkanth, Kamet, Hathi and Ghoda peaks. This is just the opposite ridge of the famous Roopkund trek and offers a Birds-eye view of the route including Ali Bugyal, Bedni Bugyal, Roopkund and Junargali including far poised the famous Ronty saddle.
Route : Lohajung (1N) – Bekaltal (1N) – Brahmatal (1N) – Lohajung (1N)
Brahma Tal Trek Itinerary:
Day 1: Rishikesh to Lohajung:
- Trekkers will be picked up from Rishikesh at 6-7 am.
- A quick introduction with team members and fellow trekkers at the guesthouse.
- Rest and dinner at guest house.
Day 2: Lohajung to Bekhal Tal
- Trek from Lohajung to Bekaltal after breakfast.
- The Trek is around 7km it takes 4-5 hours to reach the campsite.
- After reaching the Bekltal campsite we will rest for some time in the evening you can go to visit Bekltal frozen lake.
- An overnight stay will be at Bekaltal.
Day 3: Bekaltal to Brahma Tal:
- We will trek from Bekaltal to Brahmatal on this day after breakfast this trek is about 7km and takes time 4-5 hours to reach the destination.
- After reaching Brahmatal we will go to visit Brahmatal frozen lake.
- An overnight at Brahmatal.
Day 4: Brahmtal to Brahmtal Summit and back to Campsite
- The Trek starts early around having a light breakfast at the campsite.
- It will take 2.5 hours to reach Brahmatal top.
- This is the most important day of the Trek.
- Spend some time at the top back to the campsite.
Day 5: Brahmtal to Lohajung to Rishikesh
- After having an early breakfast, we will descend to the Lohajung via short way Daldum
- Complete the trek through thick Oak and Rhododendron Forest. On reaching Lohajun drive to Rishikesh.
- Stays will be in Guesthouse and Camps on a triple sharing basis.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 6 and Dinner from Day 1 to Day 5
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit with Oxygen Cylinder and OxiMeter
- Shared transfers from Rishikesh to Lohajung and Lohajung to Rishikesh.
- All necessary fees and permits for Indian residence are included.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6325 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.