Dalhousie Winter Trekking
Experience the wonderful Himalayas on your next winter vacation! Go aboard on an exciting Himalayan winter trekking experience with your adventure buddies and explore the true thrill of the white wonders of Himachal!
Route Plan: Dalhosuie-Kalatop-Khajjiar-Dalhousie
Day 1: Reporting at the base camp Dalhousie – Orientation, briefing and nature walk. The participants will stay overnight at the camp - (2100 meters)
Day 2: Trek from Dalhousie to Kalatop Wild Sanctuary. This high altitude forest area is located at an average elevation of 2,500 meters above sea level and offers stunning views of thick pine, deodar, and oak forests and a plethora of various fauna such as the Himalayan Black Bear, Pheasants, and Himalayan Black Marten. Trekking is the best way to explore the beauty of this forest. Overnight stay in Kalatop. (Distance 08 Kms which involves a trek for about 6 to 8 hours)
Day 3: Trek from Kalatop to Khajjiar(Known as Mini Switzerland of India). It is located in Chamba district. We will cover Khajjiar Nag Temple which was built way back in 12 Century AD, Khajjiar Lake and Ground along with the villages of the valley and Panch Randav Trees. Overnight Stay in Khajjiar. (Distance- 11 kms which would involve about 6-7 Hours Hours trek)
Day 4: Short trek from Khajjiar to Chamba transfer point and transfer to Dalhosuie Base Camp by bus/Jeep. Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day 5: Check out after the breakfast from base camp at Dalhousie, International Youth Club
- Orientation and Training
- All meals, tea & snacks during the expedition
- Stay on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Tents
- Sleeping Bags & Sleeping Mats
- Experienced & Professional Guides
- Forest Entry and Permissions
- Group Insurance
- First Aid
- Certification on Completion.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments