Srinagar Leh Ladakh Manali Bike Ride 10 Days 11 Nights
An 11-day bike ride that will take you from Srinagar to Manali, come live 11 days of adventure through the Leh Ladakh region in India.
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with an attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees, or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan bikes for the ride.
Route Description: Srinagar (1N) – Kargil (1N) – Leh (1N) – Nubra (2N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N) – Sarchu (1N) – Manali (1N)
Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-colored valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travellers, there's a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes, and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
- Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil | 220 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 240 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk Village to Nubra | 200 KM | 8-9 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso | 200 KM | 7-8 Hours
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong Tso to Leh | 160 KM | 5-6 Hours
- Day 8: Ride from Leh to Sarchu | 250 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Manali | 220 KM | 5-6 Hours
- Day 10: Manali to Delhi Departure | 540 KM | 14-15 Hours
- Day 11: Arrival at Delhi - Trip completion day
Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- On landing at the Srinagar Airport, transfer to the pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
- In the evening, our tour captain will give you a little brief about the ride, itinerary, etc.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Srinagar
Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil | 220 KM | 6-7 Hours
- After breakfast, travel to Kargil, the main battleground during the Kargil war 1999, passing through Kargil.
- En route, you will meander through the thrilling Zojila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited place on earth. Visit the Tiger Hills and other famous peaks in Kargil.
- You will reach Kargil by evening, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, on arriving check in to the hotel.
- Relax for the day and spend time with your friends.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kargil
Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 218 KM | 6-7 Hours
- As morning gilds over the skies, after breakfast, you will head towards Leh.
- On the way, you will visit the Dha-Hanu village, where the last race of Indo-Aryans resides. You will be amazed to see people adorned with jewelry and flowers.
- En route, you will also see the beautiful confluence of Zanskar and Indus River, the intriguing phenomenon of Magnetic Hills, and the divine visit at Gurudwara Pather Sahib.
- As you reach Leh, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, relax for the day.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 5-6 Hours
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and enjoy an awesome bike ride as your engines roar through the Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk Village to Nubra | 200 KM | 8-9 Hours
- After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
- Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
- After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
- Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso | 200 KM | 8-9 Hours
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
- Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Day 7: Ride from Pangong Tso to Leh | 160 KM | 5-6 Hours
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- If time permits, you can even visit Shey and Thiksey Monasteries. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 8: Ride from Leh to Sarchu | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Leave for Sachu after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La, and Tanglang La.
- Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and travel along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh.
- Reach Sarchu, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and stay for the night.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay at Swiss Camps in Sarchu.
Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Kullu Manali | 220 KM | 5-6 Hours
- On the ninth day ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu.
- We start our day early as we leave for Manali. The route is slightly rough, so this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers.
- On the route, we will enjoy the beauty of Kullu Manali. As we arrive in Manali, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Manali
Day 10: Manali to Delhi | 220 KM | 14-15 Hours
- The trip ends today after breakfast, we check out of the hotel at 10 AM and explore the nearby cafes with our fellow riders, reliving and relishing the beautiful journey that was once a dream and how it has become not just an achievement, but a chronicle!
- Leave for Delhi in the evening via an overnight Volvo bus, taking the memories worth a lifetime and friendships to cherish forever!
- Breakfast, and Overnight Volvo Journey
Day 11: Arrival in Delhi - Trip completion day
- Arrival at Delhi
- Himalyan Bike for the tour with Fuel (If Self Owned bike without fuel not chosen)
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Srinagar, Kargil, Kullu Manali, and Leh.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Sarchu, Pangong Tso, and Nubra valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 10 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 9.
- The Bikes will be provided from Day 2 in the morning till Day 9 in the evening.
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 in the morning till Day 9 in the evening.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes are restricted for exigencies
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain
- Facility to carry luggage in a separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Pre-booked Luxury Semi-sleeper Volvo Seats for travelers from Manali to Delhi.
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- In case Motorbike is dropped on the way – The cost incurred to transfer/tow, vehicle servicing or maintenance cost.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- for accidental damages or dropping back the bike if in case you leave the bike in between the route before the end date of the trip.
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The meals served during the tour:
- Camps: Vegetarian meals
- Hotels: Non-vegetarian meals (one can request for a veg meal)
- All riders must have a valid driving license.
- Please note that in-case of any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. will be borne by the guests and can be paid on the spot
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000 per bike needs to be paid in cash - In-case of any damage to the bike the repair cost will be deducted from this deposit.
- Members should be a minimum of 10 years of age to join the ride as a pillion.
- The guest who would be going back to Delhi from Manali, they would be dropped in Delhi city limits, no intermediate drops are allowed.
Part Payment Policy
- Book with 10% of the total amount if you book more than 30 days in advance.
- Booking amount is fully refundable.
- Leh: Hotel Mandala / Hotel Lehchen / Lehchen Boutique / Similar
- Nubra: River Valley Camps / Hidden Valley Camps / Royal Desert Camps / Similar
- Pangong: 100 Sky Camps / P3 Camps / Auspicious Camps / Similar
- Srinagar: Hotel Vilasta by Heritage / Palazzo Zafferano / Hotel Golden Sands / Similar
- Kargil: Hotel White Castle / Hotel The Indian Kargil / Similar
- Sarchu: Garjha Hills Camps / Golden Drop Camps / Similar
- Jispa: Garjha Hills / Jispa Journey Camps / Similar
- Kullu Manali: Grand Krisa Resort and Spa / Hotel Rock Manali / Hotel Moniker / Meridian Adventure Camps / Similar
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion,
- Lip balm, Glucose
- A couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush,
- Toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
Riding Gear Essentials
- Full-face helmet with clear visor.
- UV sunglasses.
- Riding Jacket.
- Sweater and warm socks.
- Thermal inners (2 pairs).
- Warm jacket for the night.
- Chargers for all the gadgets.
- Cameras and mobile.
- Spare camera batteries.
Documents and Photo IDs
- Driving License.
- Medical Insurance Card (optional)
- Valid Government approved photo ID.
Mobile phone connectivity: Only post-paid mobile phone connections from other states work in Ladakh and even from these, only BSNL has a presence beyond Leh. So unless you wish to be dependent upon STD booths, carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
How to pack: Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way clothes do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your clothes and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Tourist Reception Centre, Srinagar Airport, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- The operator details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher send to you via email after the booking is made.
- Manali to Delhi/Chandigarh bus tickets will be shared 48 hours prior to the departure date.
₹ 24500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.