Spiti Valley Bike Tour 2022 from Chandigarh
Take the Spiti valley bike tour of 8 nights/ 9 days, from Chandigarh and allow yourself to become a different version. Indulge in the mesmerizing beauty of nature and get away with all your worries.
- Take the thrilling Spiti Valley Bike Trip with the freedom to choose from a Rented bike, own bike or an SUV/Tempo Traveller.
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the camps in Nako and Kaza
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Manali - Jalori Pass - Sojha - Banjar - Rampur - Chitkul - Sangla - Nako - Tabo - Kaza - Komik - Kibber - Langza - Hikkim - Chandartaal - Rohtang-La - Manali
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 410 cc bikes for the ride.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
Let your mind stretch via travelling to Spiti valley on a bike tour from Delhi. Spiti valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” means “The Middle Land”. I.e. the land between Tibet and India.
Buddhists make up for its primary population. The culture is a slightly altered and distinctive Buddhist one. Ki and Tabo Monastery are highlighted as important cultural and research centres of Buddhism. Spiti lies quite close to the Indo-China border and is important for ecological conservation. The barren terrain surrounded by high mountain ranges is a mountain desert with infrequent precipitation. Want to know more? Tap the benefits of this tour package and experience it yourself!
- Day 1: Arrival in Chandigarh
- Day 2: Ride from Chandigarh to Narkanda | 174 KM
- Day 3: Ride from Narkanda to Chitukul/Sangla | 180 KM
- Day 4: Ride from Chitukul to Kalpa | 60 KM
- Day 5: Ride from Kalpa to Kaza | 198 KM
- Day 6: Ride from Kaza : Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza | 48 KM
- Day 7: Ride from Kaza : Kunzum La : Chadra Tal | 98 KM
- Day 8: Ride from Chandra Tal to Manali | 150 KM
- Day 9: Drive from Manali to Chandigarh- 307 KM
Day 1: Arrival in Chandigarh
- On day 1, after reporting at the hotel in Chandigarh meet fellow travelers and our crew members. After a detailed brief regarding the tour, bikes and SUVs will be allocated to you. The overnight stay and dinner will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Ride from Chandigarh to Narkanda | 174 KM
- After breakfast starts your dream journey to Spiti. En route beautiful landscape of Chail, Kufri, and Hatu Peak. Overnight stay and dinner at the Hotel/Home Stay.
Day 3: Ride from Narkanda to Chitukul/Sangla | 180 KM
- Early morning, after breakfast we will leave for one of the most beautiful views of Kinnaur Valley. It is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Overnight stay and dinner at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 4: Ride from Chitukul to Kalpa | 60 KM
- After breakfast, we will leave for Kalpa which is only 60 KM away, and reach Kalpa by afternoon. Overnight stay and dinner at Camp/Homestay.
Day 5: Ride from Kalpa to Kaza | 198 KM
- After an early breakfast, we will leave for Kaza. Enroute Indo-Tiber highway. We will also experience the Khab- Confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River.
- We will also stop at Nako Lake and have lunch and after lunch cross Nako and enter Spiti valley right after you cross Sumdo.
- Take a detour from here to visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 6: Ride from Kaza : Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza | 48 KM
- Post early morning breakfast explore the spectacular beauty of Kaza. Visit the tourist spots including Key Gompa Monastery which is nestled between the mountains in a bowl shape, in the small village Langza of Spiti Valley.
- This village s at a whopping height of about 14,500 Ft above sea level. It is also considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road and Komik is the highest village with a road.
- Another location, Hikkim is a village in the Spiti district, close to Kaza. This is one of the highest year-round inhabited locations in India. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kaza.
Day 7: Ride from Kaza : Kunzum La : Chadra Tal | 98 KM
- Our expedition moves to the next location. On our maps is the beautiful crescent-shaped Chandratal Lake.
- Parking here is available 2 Kilometers away from the lake. The lake is situated in the Spiti part of the Lahaul and Spiti district and is also called “Moon Lake”.
- Enjoy the night in camps under a starry sky.
Day 8: Ride from Chandra Tal to Manali | 150 KM
- On the way to Manali, we will cross Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by the evening. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 9: Drive from Manali to Chandigarh- 307 KM
- Today we start our drive from Manali after breakfast and end in Chandigarh by evening. End of Spiti Road Trip Expedition.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double/triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08.
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09.
- Services of the experienced trip leader and motorbike mechanic.
- Back up the vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes.
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader.
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike.
- Royal Enfield 410cc Himalayan motorbike.
- Helmet for both rider and pillion.
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary.
- Transport in a MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 08 as per the group size.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 22340 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.