Take a trek to Tadiandamol, which is the highest peak in Coorg and also take a tour of the Dubare elephant camp.
- Explore the hilltop of Tadiandamol - lesser-known peaks of Coorg.
- Witness the prayers of Buddhist monks at Nambodriling monastery.
- This trail takes you to the lush green forest, grasslands and small streams.
- Company of an experienced trek guide.
Tadiandamol at an altitude of (5735 ft) is the highest mountain in Coorg district. Tadiandamol falls under Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary with very diverse flora and fauna found here. The Shola grasslands and the crystal clear streams will leave you awestruck, not only professionals but amateur trekkers also are left excited by this adventurous trail. Being the second-largest peak in Karnataka it belongs to a group of taller peaks between the Himalayas in the north and Nilgiris in the south. These ranges experience a salubrious climate and habitat a large variety of wildlife including bison’s, tigers, elephants, and variety of birds.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore to Coorg
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup points at the below-mentioned timings.
- 09:30 PM Pick up from Indiranagar.
- 09:45 PM Pick up from Tata Motors, Domlur.
- 10:00 PM Pick up from Silk Board.
- 10.30 PM BTM Layout near barbeque Nation.
- You will meet the guide and fellow travellers and take an overnight journey to Coorg.
Day 2: Trek to Tadiandamol and reach back to the hostel
- You will arrive in Coorg and check in to the hostel by 5.00 AM and freshen up.
- Have an authentic Coorg style breakfast at the hostel and carry packed lunch and head to Madikeri (Kakkabe town market).
- Start the trek from the parking spot of the vehicle towards the forest check post and continue the trek towards the hilltop.
- Once you reach the top, have lunch and enjoy the panoramic view and explore the top.
- Trek down to arrive at the base and reach the hostel to freshen up. Enjoy a cup of coffee along with some snacks.
- Around 8:00 PM hot dinner is served, feel the warmth by the side of the bonfire (if weather permits).
- Overnight stay at the hostel.
Day 3: Local sightseeing and return back to Bangalore
- You start this day early in the morning after waking up to have a cup of coffee and a nice warm breakfast.
- Once breakfast is complete you will visit Dubare Elephant Camp or you can opt for River Rafting.
- On the way to Bangalore, have self-sponsored lunch and head on to Bangalore.
- Accommodation in a dormitory on sharing basis (a separate stay for men and women).
- Meals (2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Snacks).
- Transportation in Non AC pushback seater vehicle.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Forest entry permits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3399 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.