Riverside Camping in Kasol
A night of camping experience in Kasol, come camp by the riverside in the mystical Himachali town of Kasol.
- Stays arranged in swiss-camps at a beautiful location by the river.
- Easy road accessibility.
- Walking distance from bus stop.
Kasol is a village in the Parvati Valley Of Himachal Pradesh. The best way to reach Kasol is by road from Delhi or Chandigarh. The roadways offer a mesmerising view of the mountains. Malana, a famous small village among hippies and backpackers can be reached by a short trek and is an equally good experience though. Tosh is another nearby village that offers beautiful views and local stays. There is also the Manikaran temple 5 km from Kasol worth a visit. Kasol is a paradise for trekker, backpackers and others alike.
Day 1: Kasol Arrival - Check-in to camps
- Report at the riverside camps when you arrive in Kasol.
- Check-in to your allocated camps and enjoy the campsite.
- You may relax for a while and then be ready for some adventure, you will start your day-hike to Chalal from Kasol.
- En-route Chalal, you'll be crossing the lanes of Kasol, famous for its vibrant souvenir shops and Israeli cafes.
- This 2-hour hike brings you to the small yet enticing village of Chalal. Located amidst the dense conifer forest, the village offers some scenic views besides the mightly Parvati River. After spending time here at the village, early evening we head back to the camping site in Kasol.
- Later in the night, you may enjoy some music and if there is a possibility bonfire arrangement will be made.
- Your dinner will be served in the camps, post which you may retire for a good night's sleep in your comfortable tents.
Day 2: Kasol Departure
- On the second day, you may check-out of the campsite post a nice and warm breakfast.
- Accommodation in swiss-camps on triple to quad sharing basis.
- Meals and refreshments: Evening tea, 1 dinner on day-1 and 1 breakfast on day-2 (non-vegetarian meals can be arranged on request at additional cost).
- Guide for the day hike to Chalal village.
- Bonfire in the evening for 2 hours.
- Light music at campsite till 10 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1090 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.