Guide Tour of Indian Classical Dance Form Of Bharatanatyam in Bangalore
Bangalore 4 Hours 283 people interested today
English Hindi & Kannada
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Originally called Sadir, Bharatanatyam is an ancient Indian classical dance form, learn more about the art form on a 4-hour guided tour in Bangalore and see the live performance by dance students.
- Learn about the sophisticated sign language based on gestures, eyes and facial expressions.
- Experience the Indian classical dance form of Bharatanatyam on a live performance by dance students.
- The convenience of hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
Bharatnatyam Dance tour in Bangalore is a half-day tour where guests get to experience how this ancient Indian dance form is taught. In this tour, a well-accomplished dancer will bring alive this magical dance form through mythology, gestures and expressions. This is an all-inclusive tour where we take care of pick up and drop as well.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel or residence in Bangalore at 4:30 PM.
- The driver will bring you to the Bharatanatyam dance centre where you will meet the instructor and host for the tour.
- Ms Savithri Vijayakumar, who has been practising Bharatanatyam over the last 20 years will be your guide for the tour and will introduce you to the Indian classical dance form, Bharatnatyam.
- You will learn from the expert's point of view about the language, concepts, and history of this dance form.
- A demonstration is also shown of how actions, footwork and hand gestures come together to depict the emotions while narrating the story.
- There is special importance for eye movement and facial expressions in Bharatanatyam which is also shown in the demonstration by the dance students at the academy.
- By the end of the tour, you are sure to learn a lot more about the art form and the history around it.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable instructor and guide.
- Dance session.
- Entrance charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- Children of 0-2 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- You are requested to abide by all the instructions by the host of the tour.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Bangalore city limits.
- The driver will pick you up from the hotel/residence address provided during booking, please provided a detailed address.
- The contact number and other details of the tour operator are shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email after booking.
₹ 4000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 6500 13 Hours
From ₹ 6500 12 Hours
From ₹ 3675 4 Hours
From ₹ 6300 8 Hours
From ₹ 3670 4 Hours
From ₹ 14050 2 Days
Also viewed by other travellers
From ₹ 5000 10 Hours
Mylapore Walking Tour
From ₹ 3000 5 Hours
From ₹ 2000 4 Hours
Chennai Full Day Cultural Tour
From ₹ 4500 10 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News