Package Tour of Kashmir - The Pardise on Earth
A packaged tour which takes you around the most iconic go-to destinations in Kashmir which is called 'Heaven on Earth'. Hop around Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Srinagar and more in a matter of just 5 days.
- Visit the Saffron fields, Awantipura ruins and more, also enjoy a pony back ride, while you are in Pahalgam.
- Explore all the famous tourist hotspots in Srinagar like the Mughal Gardens, Dargah, Tulip Gardens and more.
- Visit Khilanmarg by cable car.
- Stay in a houseboat in Srinagar.
- All transportation charges are included in the pricing.
Known as paradise on earth, Jammu and Kashmir live up to that title beautifully. Jammu & Kashmir has regained its status as one of the top tourist destinations in North India. Owning to diverse options from Skiing to house-boats on Dal Lake, amazingly adventurous treks to ancient Buddhist monasteries, Jammu & Kashmir is a hot spot in Tourism. Jammu and Kashmir popularly known as a mini paradise on Earth and is a northern-most state of India surrounded by the Himalayan mountains. It is one of the most beautiful states of India and is a home constitutes of many valleys such as the Kashmir Valley, Chenab Valley, Poonch, Sindh Valley and Lidder Valley. The place has a spiritual sentiment attached to it. Tourism in Jammu and Kashmir owes a lot to its magnificent pilgrims and holy shrines of Vaishno Devi and Amarnath.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar and transfer to Pahalgam and local sightseeing
- On day 1, after your arrival at Srinagar airport by 8:30 AM, you will be received by your hosts and after a short meet and greet, you will be transferred from Srinagar airport to Pahalgam.
- You may have some lip-smacking lunch on the way to Pahalgam.
- Pahalgam will be your stop for the day, where you will be checking in to your accommodation.
- During this day you will be visiting the following places:
- Aru Valley - a pristine scenic village which provides a majestic view of Himalayas
- Betab Valley on a horse - Sit back and enjoy the panoramic views
- Pony Ride to Baisaran Valley and Dabyan Valley (optional).
- Saffron fields - where you can see the beautiful flowers from where the saffron comes.
- Awantipura Ruins - has a number of Hindu temples which are now maintained by Archeological Survey of India.
- Kanimarg - a pristine valley with mesmerising views
- Waterfalls (rapids) by horse riding.
- Get back to Pahalgam and you will be staying overnight at your accommodation in Pahalgam.
Day 2: Drive from Pahalgam to Srinagar and local sightseeing
- On day 2, you will be checking out from your hotel in Pahalgam.
- Post check out you will be transferred from Pahalgam to Srinagar and that would begin your day's tour.
- You will be visiting the following places in Srinagar:
- Mughal garden - Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh offers a great view of Dal lake and mountains.
- Chashma Shahi - garden presents the Mughal architecture
- Shankaracharya Temple- this temple dates to 200BC which is also known as Jyeshteshwara temple
- Dargah Hazratbal - only domed mosque in Srinagar lies on the bank of Dal lake.
- Tulip Garden - it is the largest Tulip garden in Asia.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped to the hotel and you will be staying overnight in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg via Tangmarg
- On the third day, you will be travelling from Srinagar to Gulmarg via Tangmarg.
- You will be visiting the following places during this day trip from Srinagar to Gulmarg:
- Snow Point - point where you can witness snow and with a mesmerising view around.
- Khilanmarg by cable car and a Gondola ride in Gulmarg are famous in the region.
- After the day's tour, you will be driven back to Srinagar and be staying overnight at a houseboat in Dal lake in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar - Sonmarg
- On the fourth day, you will be driven from Srinagar to Sonamarg which is approximately 80 KM and it would take 2 and half hours to reach.
- Upon arrival in Sonmarg, you will be visiting Thajiwas glacier by a pony ride (optional)
- You will be returning back to Srinagar in the evening and be staying at a houseboat for the night.
Day 5: Srinagar Departure
- Enjoy your breakfast and be driven to Srinagar airport with a good bunch of memories to end the tour.
- All Accommodation hotel/houseboat (twin sharing basis)
- Transportation charges for the whole tour.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Breakfast and dinner during the tour (4 breakfasts and 4 Dinners)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.