Garbett Point Trek
Trek to Garbett Point near Matheran to catch the beautiful sunrise and get the panoramic views of the Garbett plateau with surrounding valleys.
- Hike the Garbett point to witness the great view of the plateau.
- Enjoy the adventurous night trek with an expert guide.
Garbett Point is located near Matheran with the grand view of the plateau below. The huge plateau gives a view to various waterfalls on the neighbouring mountains. This place is also one of the top places to visit in Matheran hill station and among most scenic places to visit near Mumbai.
Garbett Point, situated about 5 km walk from Matheran Railway Station, is a comparatively secluded and less visited vantage point. Flanked by a gorgeous valley on one side and the thick jungle on the other, Garbett Point is a place from where enthralling views of sunrise and sunset can be observed.
- All the members are required to report at Bhivpuri Station by 8:00 am and meet the host of the trek here
- A group introduction session will also be done at the village during the snack time.
- From the village, you will be crossing the fields and the mountains which are lush green and with waterfalls during the monsoons.
- The trekkers will have to climb a steep but short climb to the hillock before the view opens up to the Garbett plateau with panoramic views of the valley.
- Once at the Garbett point, you will have time to explore and take as many photos as you want and you can have lunch which is self carried.
- Start descending down towards Neral station after the exploration.
- You will have some snacks and tea at Neral and you are free to take a train towards Mumbai to end the trek here.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things to carry:
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Bhivpuri road railway station by 8:00 am
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
₹ 700 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.