Lohagad Fort Trek
One of the best trekking route near Mumbai and Pune for beginners, the trek enroute the fort will enchant you.
- Breathtaking views of the mist covered fort.
- Conquer heights of about 1033 metres.
- Company of a trek leader during the trek.
Lohagad (Iron Fort) is one of the many hill forts of Maharashtra state in India. Situated close to the hill station Lonavala and 52 km (32 miles) northwest of Pune, Lohagad rises to an elevation of 1,033 m (3,389 ft) above sea level. The fort is connected to the neighbouring Visapur fort by a small range. The fort was under the Maratha empire for the majority of the time, with a short period of 5 years under the Mughal empire.
- You are requested to report at Malavali Railway station by 9:00 am in the morning
- Meet the host of the trek here and travel to Bhaje by private vehicles.
- Reach Bhaje and have breakfast and tea which is served for you.
- Have a quick introduction about the trek and start the trek.
- It is a short trek and you will reach the top by 11:00 am and you have enough time to explore the fort.
- After exploration, start the descend and reach the base village by 2:00 pm.
- Hot lunch will be served to you and after which you take a journey to Mlavali railway station.
- You are expected to reach the station by 3:00 pm and you can proceed further to your onward destination.
- All the transportation charges from Malvali railway station and back
- Veg breakfast and lunch during the trek.
- Guide and expertise charges.
- Entry charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.