Lohagad Fort Trek
One of the best trekking route near Mumbai and Pune for beginners, the trek enroute the fort will enchant you.
- Breathtaking views of the mist covered fort.
- Conquer heights of about 1033 metres.
- Company of a trek leader during the trek.
Lohagad (Iron Fort) is one of the many hill forts of Maharashtra state in India. Situated close to the hill station Lonavala and 52 km (32 miles) northwest of Pune, Lohagad rises to an elevation of 1,033 m (3,389 ft) above sea level. The fort is connected to the neighbouring Visapur fort by a small range. The fort was under the Maratha empire for the majority of the time, with a short period of 5 years under the Mughal empire.
- Assemble at the Dadar Railway Station at 5:30 am and board train to Lonavala. Or you may board the same train from any station as per your convenience to reach Lonavala at 8:00 am.
- Alight at Lonavala Railway Station and board a sharing vehicle which will take you to the start of the trek.
- Have a nice warm breakfast at the base and start the trek to Lohagad Fort.
- Reach the top and explore the surroundings of the fort.
- On completing the descend you will have your lunch at the base.
- After lunch, start the return journey to Lonavala Railway Station.
- Board the train to Dadar or your respective destinations.
- All the transportation charges from Lonavala Railway Station to Lonavala Railway Station.
- Veg breakfast during the trek.
- Veg lunch during the trek.
- Guide and expertise charges.
If opted for transport,
- All the transportation charges from Mumbai to Rajmachi and back in a private vehicle. Please note that pickup will be arranged only within Mumbai city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.