- Port Blair: 03 Nights
- Havelock: 02 Nights
Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- Cellular jail is closed on every Monday and national Holidays, visit to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs)
Day 2- Excursion to Coral island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
(Note: 1) Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays. 2) Ferry departs at 0930hrs – subject to weather condition, please report to Rajiv Gandhi Water sports complex latest by 0900hrs. 3) Contact us if you want a private chartered boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person.) Optional Activities:- Scuba Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay on direct payment basis.
Day-3-Port Blair to Havelock
After picking up your pack breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beach; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. .( Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition , Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
Day 4-Excursion to kalapathar Beach
After breakfast Visit For a trip to Kalapathar Beach, A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach, usually known as a great picnic spot for visitors. Kalapthar beach is Most famous for its Beauty of white sandy beach, and crystal clean water surface. Later Get back to hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 5-Excursion to Radhanagar beach / Havelock Island to Port Blair
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets – please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card, Ferry Operation is purely subjected to Govt. clearance) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
Day 6 - Departure
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories.
- Accommodation in AC room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only except the day of arrival
- Both ways airport transfers by AC private vehicle on time on spot basis
- All sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- All sightseeing by non AC Private Vehicle in Havelock & Neil Island
- To and fro ticket to Havelock & Neil by AC Cruise/govt. ferry (as per availability)
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
- Above package is exclusive for honeymoon couple only.
- Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- In case of political unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly.
- In case ferry to Neil Island do not operate guest will be brought back to Port Blair and alternate sightseeing will be offered.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that