Guided Tour of the Museums of Hyderabad
Good in admiring and observing things? Why not use your skills by taking this ten hours guided tour to the must visit places in hyderabad. Explore the city of Nizams and indulge in the history and culture through their museums.
Visit the Nizam's Museum and get awestruck with the rich collection of memoirs, gifts, souvenirs from all over the world and also the 176 feet long wardrobe of the Nizam, as he never repeated his clothes.
Take a tour of the Salar Jung Museum which has the world’s largest one-man Art collection.
Visit Sudha's Car Museum which is named after Mr K. Sudhakar, a Guinness World Record Holder for making the Largest Tricycle in the world.
Company of a knowledgeable local guide during the tour.
Amongst the beautiful places to visit in hyderabad, museums are surely the one. It protects the rich history and culture of the city which gives a glimpse into the life of Nizams. Also, the Sudha car museum is a must see in hyderabad. It is through museums and maintenance of historical structures which enhances the hyderabad tourism. So do not miss a chance to explore these places of interest in hyderabad.
- Your host cum guide for the tour will meet you at your hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits at 09:15 AM.
- After a short introduction session with the guide, start the museum tour. The guide will travel will you in the same vehicle to explain more even during the road journey.
- At 10:00 AM, you will visit the Purani Haveli to reach Nizam’s Museum. A rich collection of memoirs, gifts, souvenirs from all over the world welcomes you. This museum was created on the wishes of last and the seventh Nizam, Asaf Jah VII.
- The Nizam’s museum gives us a glimpse into the lives of Nizams who were the richest people in the world of their times.
- This highlight of this museum is the 6th Nizam’s 176 feet long wardrobe made of Burma teak. He needed this gigantic wardrobe as he never repeated his clothes.
- You will next head to the Salarjung Museum by 11:30 AM, this museum has the world’s largest one-man Art collection. Nawab Mir Yusuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III (1889–1949) who was the Prime Minister of the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad, spent a fortune over thirty-five years to build this collection.
- The collection ranges from 2nd century B.C to early 20th century A.D of different cultures such as Greek, Roman, Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, Christian and Islamic.
- You will take a short lunch break in between the tour at a local eatery.
- At 03:00 PM, visit the Sudha's Museum, which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum in the World.
- Sudha Car Museum is the brainchild of Mr K. Sudhakar, a Guinness World Record Holder for making the largest tricycle in the world.
- Some of the captivating exhibits include an ornament train with its bogies in the shape of jewellery, cars in the shape of bridal dresses, handbags, lipsticks, compact and stilettos.
- The last leg of your tour will take you to the Birla Planetarium, which is famous for its spectacular sky shows.
- The topics range from comets, Hubble’s Telescope, planets, eclipses and even unidentified flying objects.
- You will also visit a Dinosaurium with exhibits including tiny fossilized dinosaur eggs, tree and shells of marine origin and a 160 million years old fossil of Kotasaurus Yamanpalliensis.
- Your tour will end after you are dropped back to your hotel/residence at around 06:00 PM.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned cab for the duration of the tour.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Services of a knowledgable tour guide for the tour.
- Entry charges to places of visit.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.