Dandeli Watersports and Dudhsagar Trip from Bangalore
For the love of adventure and nature, Dandeli is a must visit place. Come join us for this road trip to enjoy some adventurous watersports, jungle trek and the exotic location of Dandeli.
- Enjoy the various watersports and camping at a remote location of Dandeli.
- Explore the forests of Dandeli with a jungle trek with a guide.
- Visit the ravishing Dudhsagar waterfall and cherish memories
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature. It offers travellers an incomparable mix of scenic beauty. The town is surrounded by thick forests and good wildlife where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports.
Day 1: Transportation from Bangalore
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 8:30 PM (please refer the meet-up information for pick up points).
- You will take an overnight journey to Dandeli.
Day 2: Dandeli Watersports Adventures and Camp Stay
- You are expected to reach the adventure town of Dandeli in the morning and check in to the beautiful campsite cum resort. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Drive to the adventure land and indulge in watersports activities split by lunch.
- Visit the beautiful dam of Dandeli and take a lot of selfies
- Reach back to the camp by late evening and relax by the side of the bonfire.
- You can enjoy some music and dance and later have freshly prepared buffet dinner and you will be camping under the stars to end the day.
Day 3: Visit to Dudhsagar waterfalls and journey back to Bangalore.
- Wake up early in the morning and freshen up to have a nice warm breakfast.
- Head towards Castle rock village jungle, visit the railway station and go on a nature walk along the railway track surrounded by thick forest.
- Take the train towards Dudhsagar to witness magical waterfall on one of the most beautiful train journeys in the mountains.
- Get down at a small little village in Goa and have lunch at a local cafe, explore the village.
- Take return train to come back to Castle Rock and move towards Bangalore
- After the visit, you will start the journey back to Bangalore.
- You will stop for dinner at a local Dhaba at your own expenses and you are expected to reach Bangalore the next day early morning.
- Transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Accommodation in the campsite (twin or triple sharing basis).
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/non-veg)
- All the activities as per the itinerary.
- Train tickets up & down between Castle Rock & Goa to visit Dudhsagar
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Dandeli Water activities (Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Swimming, Boating)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.