Doodal Glacier Day Hike from Pahalgam
A short day hike to the Doodal Glacier is a great way to step into the real natural beauty of Pahalgam valley.
- A trek or call it a day hike of 7 KM from Pahalgam.
- Easy trek perfect for even newbies of trekking.
- Company of a trek leader during the course of the trek.
Chandanwari is the starting point for the annual Amarnath Yatra. It has a snow bridge over the river. One can sledge over the snow bridge or can go up to Doodal Glacier in a day’s return trek. Along with special significance, this pristine valley is also known for its snow bridge and serves as an excellent hiking destination among the troves of Jammu and Kashmir tourism. Overlooking the majestic snow-capped peaks of Himalayan Range, Doodal Glacier is a pristine scenic place situated in the region of Trans-Himalaya. Clear blue canopy over the head, misty surroundings, whispers of the native pines and conifer forests and beautiful meadows create a captivating diorama for travellers thronging the place.
- Your guide for the day trek will come and meet you at your hotel address in Pahalgam by 10:00 AM.
- You will begin your day with a meet and greet and a hike from Pahalgam to Doodal Glacier.
- Your hike will be of 7 KM one way, on the way you will witness mesmerizing sights of the Pahalgam Valley.
- Once you reach the Doodal Glacier, you will have enough time to explore the area and sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful views.
- You will be given packed lunch for the hike and you may have it once on the top OR somewhere else you prefer during the trek.
- After spending a good part of the afternoon amongst the nature in the beautiful Pahalgam valley, start your journey back to Pahalgam town and end your adventurous day.
- Packed lunch for the hike.
- Service of a knowledgeable trek guide.
- Rain Jackets in case of rains.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3350 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.