Srinagar and Pahalgam Sightseeing with Houseboat Stay
A holiday of 3 Days and 2 Nights of sightseeing tour in Srinagar and Pahalgam while your stays will be conducted in a well-maintained houseboat.
- Two hours of Shikara ride during the first day in Srinagar.
- Visit the major tourist spots in Pahalgam.
- Service of an experienced driver during the tour.
- Well-maintained houseboat for the stays in Srinagar.
The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar is located in the beautiful Kashmir Valley, on the banks of Jhelum River, Srinagar is renowned for its natural beauty, lakes and houseboats. The city stands on both sides of the Jhelum river and the city has been dubbed the 'Venice of the East' due to the houseboats, various rivers, canals and gardens which intersperse the city. The shopping, sightseeing and local handicrafts, authentic Kashmiri goods make it a desirable place to visit.
Perched at an altitude of 7200 feet, Pahalgam is lustrous hill town in Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India. Being a much-famed tourist destination in Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam sees a heavy footfall of tourists every year. Nestled on the banks of gushing River Lidder, Pahalgam is 45 km from Anantnag, the District headquarter. Lush green meadows, rippling streams, the calm atmosphere makes Pahalgam an ideal place to rejuvenate our body and soul.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar - Shikara Ride
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport by 9:00 am, you will be welcomed by the host, who will assist and escort you to your vehicle.
- From the airport, it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir.
- You arrive at the houseboat and check-in. Later in the day, you will go on 2 hours Shikara ride in the Dal lake.
- This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life.
- Return back to your houseboat and have your dinner and stay overnight in the houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar | Drive of 95.2 km / 3 hours
- On day 2, have a sumptuous breakfast and take a trip to a picturesque valley around 97 kilometres south of Kashmir, known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village).
- The valley is renowned over the world for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks.
- In Pahalgam, you can visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows.
- After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, you will be driven back to Srinagar and be transferred to the houseboat
- Have the delicious dinner served and overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 3: Departure and Transfer to Srinagar Airport
- After a late morning breakfast, you will be driven to the airport for your flight back home.
- On your way to the airport, you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city centre.
- At the airport, the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
- 2 Night’s accommodation at Srinagar in a Deluxe Houseboat.
- Breakfast and dinner during the tour (3 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners).
- Shikara trip charges on the Dal Lake.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.