Pondicherry 3 Days Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a 3-day tour of Pondicherry, a French colony and land of beaches to experience the colonial architecture, local food and also visit Auroville.
- Walk barefoot in the beaches of Pondicherry.
- Feel the essence of France in the buildings, food and lifestyle.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Pondicherry or Puducherry, the erstwhile French Colony is the capital city of Union Territory of Pondicherry which comprises four major regions namely Pondicherry, Karaikal, Mahe and Yenam. It lies along the serene East Coast of Southern India. Thanks to the French heritage and Auroville; Pondicherry is now a popular tourist destination in South India. Pondicherry is famous for its beaches like the Auroville beach, Serenity beach, Promenade beach and Paradise beach.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Pondicherry | 315 km / 7-8 hours
- The driver will pick you up from the hotel/residence in Bangalore at your selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Pondicherry which is 315 km and it would take approximately 7-8 hours to reach Pondicherry.
- You may check in to the hotel and rest for some time.
- Later visit Pondicherry museum, which has a collection of Indian and French scripts and artefacts.
- It's very pleasant to take a walk on the beach of the promenade, take a long walk and enjoy the sound of waves lashing the rocks.
- You can visit a few cafes and try some French food which is famous in Pondicherry.
- In the end, you are dropped back to the hotel in Pondicherry.
Day 2: Pondicherry local sightseeing
- After breakfast in the morning, visit Auroville which is called a universal city in the making in South-India dedicated to the ideal of human unity based on the vision of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.
- Also, visit Matri Mandir which is famous for the golden globe.
- On the way back, visit Serenity beach and you can try surfing in the sea.
- Visit Paradise beach, feel the calm and peace of the soft sand beach.
- Post the visit to the Paradise beach, you will be driven back to Pondicherry and visit Bharati park if you have enough time.
- Try some local food and later you are dropped back to the hotel in Pondicherry.
Day 3: Pondicherry Sightseeing and drive back to Bangalore | 315 km / 7-8 hours
- Check out from the hotel and visit Aurbindo ashram, which is dedicated to Aurobindo Ghosh and the Mother.
- You can visit Manakula Vinayagar temple which is one of the oldest temples in the town.
- Explore the streets of a French town and witness the colourful buildings in the town.
- You can start the drive back to Bangalore, early after lunch.
- You will be dropped back in Bangalore by late evening to end the tour.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned (A.C.) vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 900 km.
- Cab parking charges and toll charges.
- Any interstate charges
- Accommodation and meals for the guests.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the city limits of Pondicherry.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedan (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 900 kilometres. Distance is calculated from the pick-up point till the drop point.
- After 900 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 14050 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.