Camping and Sightseeing in Unexplored Kutla
This is not your regular summer camp, it is a package which includes two worlds both comfort and adventure at its best. Come visit Kutla and spend a few comfortable days in the lap of mother nature.
- Stays at comfortable camps in the serene environs of Kutla.
- Sightseeing in Budhavan region of Kutla.
- Budget hotel stays at Kasol on the first day, letting you explore the best of Kasol.
Hiding amidst the mountains, the less treaded, Kulta is an offbeat village where you could enjoy the thriving raw nature hidden amongst the mountains. This village is like a treasure Himalayan peaks hid for their eyes only but spare some sweat and enjoy the fresh air and splendid views of this unexplored beauty all for yourself!
Day 1: Arrival in Kasol - Exploration of Kasol market and trying the local cuisine - Stay at Kasol
- On the first day, you are requested to meet your host in Sosan, Kasol by 12:00 PM.
- After a short meet and greet, you would be taken to a riverside hotel, away from the bustling roads of Kasol.
- Check-in to the hotel and relax for a while, you can explore Kasol market and try Israel cuisines on your own.
- After your exploration bring the day to an end and stay overnight at the riverside hotel in Kasol.
Day 2: Kasol to Tosh Village and Hike to Kutla | Drive of 20 KM, 1-1.5 Hours | Hike of 1 Hour
- On the second morning, freshen up and a nice warm breakfast is ready, post which you are off to Kutla via Tosh.
- Your private cab will be waiting at the hotel to pick you up, reach the beautiful Tosh village without sweating a drop.
- You will meet your guide at Tosh, who will accompany you on foot on a 1-hour hike to Kutla.
- Arrive in Kutla, a hot beverage will be awaiting you at the campsite. Relax and enjoy the scenic setting of the camp.
- You will be served with dinner with veg/non-vegetarian options, post-dinner conduct an overnight stay in the camps.
Day 3: Kutla Sightseeing and Departure from Kutla | Sightseeing by foot for 2 Hours
- Again on the third day, have your breakfast and head out to sightseeing in Budhavan region around Kutla, enjoy the solitude, beautiful view and rediscover yourself!
- After the sightseeing tour is complete, return back to camp and have a nice warm cuppa.
- Its now time to head down from Kutla, you may check-out from the campsite to head to your onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in a hotel at Kasol on Day 1.
- Camp stays in twin/triple sharing basis at Kutla.
- Meals: Day 2 breakfast and Dinner and Day 3 breakfast.
- Washrooms with commode available at the camps in Kutla (find the image in the gallery)
- Transportation from Kasol to Tosh in a private vehicle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3900 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.