Kotagiri Exclusive Trek
Embark on a 2 Nights/2 Days trip to Kotagiri and hike the mountains of Kotagiri and visit Catherine waterfalls and Kodanad viewpoints of Kotagiri.
- Exclusive trek for all, and the transportation from Bangalore is taken care of.
- Take a short trek to Catherine waterfall which itself is a natural bliss.
- Admire the aerial view of Kotagiri town from Kodanad viewpoint.
Kotagiri is the best-kept secret of the Nilgiri's. Kotagiri said to be enjoying the second-best climate in the world, and yes, still maintains it's unassuming style with cool mountain air and the salubrious climate. Kotagiri is the oldest and smallest of the three Nilgiri hill stations situated at an elevation of around 1800 m above sea level and well-connected with all the major cities in South India. There are a number of tourist places to visit in Kotagiri that make day trips or longer trips, depending on time tourist invest. Major tourist will look for trekking across the unseen places in Kotagiri.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore
- You are requested to report at the nearest fixed pickup point in Bangalore by 11:30 PM.
- Meet the host and co-travellers and start the overnight journey to Kotagiri.
- Kotagiri is almost 300 KM and it would take you approximately 8 hours to reach.
Day 2: Trek to Kotagiri peak and back to the basecamp
- You are expected to reach Kotagiri by 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM in the morning, post which check in to the basecamp at Kotagiri.
- Freshen up and have breakfast and assemble for the introductory session and start the trek by 9:00 AM.
- The trail goes through rocky mountains, thick forests and green meadows to reach the top.
- You will have a packed lunch on the top, post lunch explore the surroundings at ease.
- Start the descent and the group is expected to reach the basecamp by 5:30 PM.
- After you reach the basecamp, relax and take an evening walk in the chilly weather.
- Enjoy the BBQ dinner served to you and camp under the stars to end the day.
Day 3: Trek to Catherine waterfalls, Kodanad view point and journey back to Bangalore
- Rise, freshen up have a heartwarming breakfast and start the trek to Catherine waterfalls.
- The trek almost takes about 3 hours and the trail is easy.
- Witness the mesmerising waterfall and take as many selfies as you want.
- Board the vehicle and be driven to Kodanad viewpoint or Farming, which is a famous tourist spot where you can see the beautiful view of the whole town.
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant and later start a journey back to Bangalore.
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore by 11:30 PM approximately and will be dropped at Silk board, Madiwala, Koramangala.
- All transportation in a semi-sleeper bus or non air-conditioned traveller.
- Accommodation in tents (on 2,3 & 4 sharing basis).
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner).
- Coffee and Tea.
- Toll and Parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- All permits required for the trek.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 3899 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.