Mehrauli Archaeological Park Exploration and Food Tasting
Mehrauli Archaeological Park, a compound situated just 200 metres from the famous Qutub Minar, is dotted with architectural gems dating back to the 11th Century. Take a walk in the park and understand the bygone era of the Mughal empire.
- Visit the 16th-century mosque of Jamali-Kamali.
- Witness the famous Gandak ki Baoli (stepwell), which was believed to have disease curing qualities.
- Complimentary snacks during the tour.
- Company of an experienced tour guide.
At the entrance of the park, you are greeted with the simplest example of the Mamluk architecture – Balban’s Tomb. The path then leads you to the Jamali Kamali Mosque. The mosque takes you back in history to the era of the Sayyids and the Lodis. You can also enjoy the famous baolis (Rajon ki baoli and Gandhak ki baoli). One of the only consistently inhabited places since the 11th century, the park displays the legacy of many kingdoms that rose and fell down. Only ruins and the old, battered walls of a time long past is all that remains now. The magnificence of this place attracts a lot of tourists every year. A heritage walk through the Mehrauli Archaeological Park can be quite a treat for the history maniacs.
- Your host/guide will be meeting you at the Qutub Minar Metro station, Exit Gate at your preferred time slot which can be between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- The journey begins by visiting Mehrauli Archaeological Park with the help of a private tour guide.
- This place is a gem which is unexplored. It is spread over 200 acres of land, take a tour of the majestic tombs which are long-standing memoirs of the rulers who once ruled the capital city.
- Understand the history of the dynasties whose rulers rest in the park.
- Visit the Jamali-Kamali, it is a 16th-century architecture built after the names of two individuals 'Jamali' and 'Kamali'.
- Thirdly, visit Gandak ki Baoli which is induced with miraculous quality of curing diseases.
- Pass by the Qutub Minar and have local's favourite snacks.
- End your tour by being dropped to Qutub Minar Metro station, Exit Gate.
- Pick up and drop off to Qutub Minar Metro station, Exit Gate.
- Sightseeing by private Tuk-Tuk ride.
- Service of a local tour guide.
- Complimentary water bottles, snacks and umbrellas.
- All parking fees, tolls and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.