Agra Sightseeing Day Tour
The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the worldly remains of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Itmadud Daula
09:00 am -12:00 am: Pick-up from your hotel in Agra / Railway station and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal, the world famous mausoleum of Shah Jahan’s wife Mumtaz Mahal.
10:00 am – 12:00 am – Go to Visit Taj Mahal
12:00 pm : After Vising Taj Mahal Proceed for the Red fort, which is 2.5 KM northwest from the Taj Mahal.
01:00 pm : Go for lunch at leisure.
2:30 pm to 05:30 pm : After having your lunch go to visit Sikandra Tomb (Also Called Akbar Tomb), on the way to sikandra also see Itmadud Daula, sometimes called the “Baby Taj”. The tomb of Akbar the Great & the first monument in Agra built in white marble and red sandstone.
05:30 pm – 06:30 pm : After completing the Agra sightseeing tour, we will drop you to Agra Cantt Railway Station or your hotel in Agra, with sweet Memories of Agra City Tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that