Jaipur Tour from New Delhi by Express Train
Explore the 'Pink City' of Jaipur from the capital city of Delhi, embark on a journey on an express train. Visit the majestic forts and experience the charm of royal Rajasthan.
- A journey on an express train and a complimentary breakfast on-board.
- Visit the famous Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal and more during this tour.
- Company of an experienced guide and a chauffeur to drive you around.
Jaipur, the pink city is simply royal. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a paradise for people who want a glance at Rajasthan’s past. Although Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it is not an old city. It was built in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was designed according to the planning principles of Vastu Shastra. Jaipur has been known as ‘the pink city’ since it was painted pink in 1857 to welcome the Prince of Wales.
- You will be received from your hotel/residence by your chauffeur from anywhere in New Delhi city limits at around 5:00 AM.
- Post pick-up you will be transferred to the New Delhi Railway Station, wherein the chauffeur will assist you at your departure at 6:00 am.
- Enjoy a hassle-free ride inclusive of breakfast.
- At around 10:45 AM, meet your private guide and driver with a placard of your name on the platform.
- After your arrival in Jaipur proceed in an air-conditioned car to the Amber Fort in Amer city 11:30 AM.
- At 1:00 PM, head for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant.
- After lunch, head towards the incredible City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and then Water Palace at 2:00 PM.
- After an amazing tour, head back to the Jaipur railway station for New Delhi railway station at 5:00 PM.
- Enjoy your return journey, the train departs at 5:50 PM and also relish a supper.
- At around 10:40 PM, you will be received from the New Delhi Railway Station and be dropped off to your desired hotel.
- Standard Tickets for two way journey from New Delhi to Jaipur and back.
- Breakfast and Supper onboard the train.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in New Delhi city limits.
- Sightseeing by private Air-Conditioned car in Jaipur as per the itinerary.
- Service of a local tour guide in Jaipur.
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas.
- All parking fees, tolls and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8958 Flat Rate
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.