Delhi Ladakh Delhi Private Tour in SUV 2021
A round trip from Delhi to Manali to the barren landscape of Ladakh for 13 Days will offer you the best of the favourite biking destination of India. Explore Ladakh in a comfortable four-wheeler and stay in cosy stays.
- Drive through the famous Rohtang Pass and the newly opened Atal Tunnel.
- Experienced driver to drive you around the Ladakhi environs.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camp stays at Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
Why Choose this Ladakh Package?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All Accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms. Hot running water in all hotels.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
- Round Trip Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali and back.
Route: New Delhi - Kullu Manali - Jispa - Leh - Nubra - Turtuk - Pangong - Leh - Jispa - Manali - New Delhi
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
Brief Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Departure from Delhi to Manali
- Day 2: Arrival in Manali
- Day 3: Drive from Kullu Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- Day 4: Drive from Jispa to Leh (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- Day 5: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day 6: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- Day 7: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- Day 8: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- Day 9: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- Day 10: Drive from Leh to Jispa (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- Day 11: Drive from Jispa to Kullu Manali (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- Day 12: Departure from Manali to Delhi
- Day 13: Arrival in Delhi
Day 1: Departure from Delhi to Manali
- On the first day, you would be travelling from Delhi to Manali on an overnight Volvo bus.
Day 2: Arrival in Kullu-Manali
- Check-in to your accommodation in Kullu-Manali deluxe stay and relax for a while.
- Post which you will have a small orientation session, the rest of the day is free for you to explore Manali.
Day 3: Drive from Kullu Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- On the third day, post a short briefing session by the hosts, you would be boarding your comfortable SUVs to begin the day's drive.
- On this day, you will be driven to Jispa from Manali and it would be a drive of about 140 KM taking 7-8 hours.
- Stay in Jispa for the night in a cosy stay.
Day 4: Drive from Jispa to Leh (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- On day 4, have a nice warm breakfast and get on-board the vehicle for the second day's drive from the Himachali town of Jispa to Leh.
- You will traverse through the serenity of both Himachal and Ladakh.
- The drive would be long but adventurous and fun, upon your arrival in Leh relax in the comfortable stays and bring the day to an end.
Day 5: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the fifth day, you would be exploring Leh locally.
- Visit the places like Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army check posts and camps.
- Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 6: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- On day 6, you will be travelling to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert.
- A ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- You will be spending the night at the camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- On the 7th day, drive from Nubra to Turtuk.
- Turtuk is the last village prior to LAC and was under Pakistan's control till 1973.
- Post completion of the tour drive back to Nubra and stay overnight.
Day 8: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- On the eighth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 9: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- The ninth day will see you head back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- You will have to reach Leh before lunch, visit Shanti Stupa, depending on the time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 10: Drive from Leh to Jispa (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- On day 10, drive back to Jispa from Leh, which again will be a drive of about 270 KM and will take you about 9-10 hours.
- After the long and fun drive, bring the day to an end by checking in to the comfortable stays in Jispa.
Day 11: Drive from Jispa to Kullu Manali (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- The 11th day of the tour will see you departing from Jispa to your final destination Manali.
- Arrive in Manali and bid farewell to your hosts.
Day 12: Departure from Manali to Delhi
- Today will be the last day of the trip and after breakfast, you can check out from the accommodation.
- You can explore the local market before it's time to start your return journey home.
- Board an overnight Volvo to Delhi.
Day 13: Arrival in Delhi
- On the 13th day, you would be arriving in New Delhi to mark the end of your trip.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner starting from Breakfast on Day 2 to Breakfast on Day 12 and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 11.
- Stay in Standard Properties on Twin/Triple Sharing.
- Volvo tickets as per the itinerary to and from New Delhi.
- Seat in SUV/Traveller as per the group Size (Max 6 Person in SUV or 6+ in Traveler).
- All Permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khardung La, Nubra, Pangong(Leh Ladakh).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 35240 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.