3 Day Mysore and Somanathpur Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a tour of Mysore which is called the heritage city & also the cultural capital of Karnataka. Visit the places which shouldn't be missed, while you are on a tour of Mysore.
- Explore Mysore palaces, Brindavan Garden & local markets of the Mysore City
- Visit landmarks including the St. Philomena Church, Srirangapatna
- Visit Somanathpura temple, an ancient Hoysala temple with marvellous stone carvings.
In this 3 Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experience the Mysore's heritage and see its most famous attractions at your own pace. See attractions such as Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore and to top it off you can see the whole of Mysore city from Chamundi hills which is a spectacular view. Mysore served as the capital city of Mysore Wadeyars. Mysore is noted for its heritage structures, world famous Dasara festival & many more.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and visit Srirangapatna and Mysore Palace
- The chauffeur will pick up the guests from your Bangalore hotel or residence as specified.
- We will drive to Srirangapatna on way to Mysore which is 3 hours drive from Bangalore.
- We will visit Sriranganatha Swamy temple, which is dedicated to Hindu god Ranganatha. Take a break for breakfast/lunch or just coffee on the way
- We will reach Mysore & visit the Mysore Palace, which is the royal symbol of the city.
- In the end, we will be dropped back to the hotel in the Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, the driver will pick you up from the hotel.
- First, we will visit the St. Philomena’s Church, which is one of the tallest church of Asia.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of a lovely Mysore city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- After lunch, we will visit Mysore Zoo (if you wish)
- In the evening we will visit the Brindavan Gardens, It lies adjoining the Krishnarajasagara Dam which is built across the river Kaveri.
- You are dropped back to the hotel, at the end of the day.
Day 2: Somanathpur and drop back to Bangalore.
- Check out from the hotel after breakfast and start the tour.
- You can visit Somanathpur temple, which was built by the Hoysala ruler and is a classic example of the stone carvings of the Hoysala period.
- You can witness the beautiful temple and start the drive back.
- On the way, you can take for lunch or snacks.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel or residence in Bangalore to end the tour.
- Pick up and drop off from your Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using Private Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop by 10.00 PM on Day 3 in Bangalore
- 900 KMs of maximum distance coverage (much more than sufficient)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12420 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.