Udaipur Bike Tour
2 to 20 people
Biking Expedition in the City of Lakes - Udaipur
The City of Lakes, Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities in the world and has also earned the sobriquet “Venice of the East”. The ride begins from the center of the old city and we ride through colorful narrow lanes of Udaipur riding throught the countryside we pedal through some of the most eyecatching landscapes as we spin across village feilds letting the cold wind energize your mind and soul.
- A classic rolling Udaipur countryside loop
- Stunning landscape covering lakes, mountains and small rural hamlets
- Discover birds like kingfisher, egrets etc.
- Visit to Fatehsagar Lake, ShilpGram, Badi Lake and of cource the Udaipur country side and village fields
Day 1: 06:45 am Fatehsagar Lake
We reach the Glorious Fatehsagar Lake in the bright morning sun as we breathe in the soft breeze of the lake; get mesmerized by the beauty of the lake water sparkling with the morning sun.
08:00 am Reach the Summit
Ride ahead and we cross the Shilpgram(handicraft village), a village cooperative for the tribal and rural artisans to showcase their art. As we ride through the village of handicrafts notice the indigenous paintings on the walls. From here we proceed towards the Badi Lake, this part of the ride is a little steep and has certain switchbacks too. Riding through the country roads crossing several seasonal waterfalls we finally reach the lake.
09:00 am Ride back
Few relish and reenergize ourselves over light refreshments at the beautiful lake and get ready to ride back to the city taking an alternate route through the forests.
As this lovely bicycle safari ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Udaipur memoirs.
- Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
- Route map
- Light Refreshments en-route.
- Brand new geared bicycles with helmets and european style breaking for added safety.
- Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
- A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
- A support vehicle with first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle.
- There will be a trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
The route is designed for a beginner cyclist and the level of cycling is moderate we focus on safe biking. High quality bicycle helmets are provided with a guiding map with a trained cycling instructor available throughout the tour.
- Minimum 02 Persons required to confirm the booking.
- Should be at least 20 years of age
- Please inform us 2 days before the scheduled departure date.
- Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost.
- Late turn-up for more than 20 Mins from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
- Indemnity Bond is must be filed by all participants.