Kudremukh Trek from Bangalore
Experience the trekking in Karnataka's 2nd highest peak and which also a part of Western Ghats.
- Trek amidst the dense tropical rain forests to gain the heights
- Witness the magnificent views of valleys of Kudremukha
- All transportation from Bangalore is included.
Kudremukh Peak which means Horse face in Kannada at a height of (6214 ft) is the third highest peak in Karnataka. Located in Chikmagalur district Kudremukh is a moderate to difficult level trek as one has to cross open grasslands with a panoramic view of the national park. This trek is important for you because all those dust and stress fogging your mind will vanish once you step into this valley of utmost happiness. Breath in some fresh air, relax your mind, take a moment and look at the spectacular view nature has laid out for you.
Day 1: Pick up and overnight journey from Bangalore
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 3:00 PM and meet your host and fellow travellers.
- Take an overnight journey towards Kudremukh and have a self-sponsored dinner on the way.
Day 1:- Day of the Trek
- You will be reaching at night to the Kudremukh check post for forest entry, take permission by submitting our Xerox copy ID proofs and take rest till early morning at 5.00 AM.
- Freshen up and have breakfast to get energy for the trek.
- By 06:30 AM, you will be taking a jeep to the starting point of the trek, after submitting our entry permits at the check post for the trek
- You can start the trek to the Kudremukh Peak which is around 11KM one way.
- Walk through the tropical rainforests, cross a few water streams, small waterfalls, green meadows till you reach the top of the peak.
- You will have lunch and once you reach the top, enjoy the relishing view of the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.
- Start descending back and complete the trek before 6.00 PM in the evening.
- Return to your base camp fresh up and have dinner later and enjoy an optional bonfire. Retire for the night.
Day 2: Visit Belur and journey to Bangalore.
- On Sunday around 07:30 AM, have breakfast and then head to visit the nearby sightseeing place which will be on the way to Bangalore.
- You can also visit Belur Channakeshava temple, a Hoysala temple which has marvellous architectural pieces.
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way and you are expected to reach Bangalore by 10:00 PM and you are dropped back to the starting points to end the tour.
- Accommodation in dormitory or tents depending on the availability
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Evening snacks and tea, Veg and Non-Veg
- All transportation in private vehicle (depending on the group size)
- Jeep transportation charges
- Trekking and sightseeing activity
- Forest permits
- Service of an expert guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.