Wagah Border Booking (AC SUV)
Wagah Border booking for a hassle free experience while you visit Amritsar. We provide professional guide cum drivers who will take you to witness Wagah border ceremony and then drop you back to your hotel.
Wagah Border Ceremony.
The international border between India and Pakistan. The pomp and pageantry of the Beating Retreat and the Change of Guard within handshaking distance of the Indian and Pakistani forces makes for a most charming spectacle. Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border – between Amritsar and Lahore, is an elaborate complex of buildings, roads and barriers on both sides. The daily highlight is the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause.
- You will be reporting at the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Square near Golden Temple at 2:00 PM.
- The car will proceed the tour to Attari Wagah Border at approx 2:10 PM onwards.
- Wagah border tour would take up to 3-4 hours and the guests are expected to be back in the city by approx 8 pm.
- The tour ends back at the Golden Temple.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour- Camera, and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Statue (2 min from Golden Temple)
₹ 499 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.