Ashtavinayak Darshan 2 Day Tour from Pune
A divine journey to the eight temples of Lord Ganesh also called the Ashtavinayak Darshan in Maharashtra on a comfortable chauffeur driven car.
- Visit the Mayureshwar Ganpati Temple, Siddhivinayak Ganpati Temple, Girijatmaj Ganpati Temple and more.
- A tour perfectly crafted for a family or even a solo traveller looking to quench his spiritual thirst.
- Service of a professional driver and a well-maintained car.
One of the most popular and revered gods in the Hindu pantheon is undoubtedly Lord Ganesha. And while there are temples dedicated to him in almost every city and the villages of Maharashtra and even other states, the Ashtavinayakas holds special importance for the devout.
Ashtavinayak literally means ‘Eight Ganesha’ in Sanskrit. Ashtavinayak tour from Pune covers eight holy temples of Ganpati, which are Ozar, Lenyadri, Theur, Ranjangaon, Siddhatek, Morgaon, Pali and Mahad. All the temples are Swayambhu (self-originated) and Jagrut. The Ashtavinayakas are Vighnahar, Girijatmaj, Chintamani, Siddhatek, Mahaganpati, Mayureshwar, Varadvinayak and Ballaleshwar.
Day 1: Pick up from Pune city limits - Visit 5 of the Ganesha temples
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post pick up you will proceed to Morgaon where you would visit the Mayureshwar Ganpati temple the first Ganpati of Ashtavinayak.
- After the Darshan proceed to Siddhatek where lies the Siddhivinayak Ganpati temple.
- Post the visit to Siddhivinayak Ganapati you can make a stop for lunch at any local restaurant.
- Later proceed to Theur where you would visit the Chintamani Ganpati temple.
- Next, head to Ranjangaon which is famous for the Mahaganpati temple.
- After tea stop, proceed to Ozar to the Vighneshwar Ganpati temple.
- At the end of the day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Ozar.
Day 2: Pick up from hotel in Ozar - Visit the remaining Ganesha temples - Drop to the hotel in Pune
- The second day will start early wherein you proceed to Lenyadri to the Girijatmaj Ganpati temple. The temple is situated on the hill and devotees have to climb around 350 steps. Palkhi/ Doli is available for senior citizen(s) OR handicap people at Lenyadri at an extra cost.
- After darshan, you can make a stop for breakfast and then proceed to Mahad, where you would visit the Varad Vinayak Ganpati temple followed by Lunch at Mahad.
- Post lunch you will proceed to Pali to the Ballaleshwar Ganpati darshan.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Pune city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 700 kilometres as per itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9050 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.