Magical Markets of Trivandrum
Take a walk in the local markets of Thiruvanathapuram with a guide and buy some of the locally produced souvenirs.
- Explore the Chalai Bazar, which is known to be Kerala's busiest market.
- Buy Kathakali masks, handicraft items from MG Road of Thiruvanathapuram.
- Company of an experienced storyteller/guide.
The capital of the southern Indian state of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram or Trivandrum is the IT hub of the state and is a fast-growing medical tourism destination too. This city built on hills along the seashore enjoys the reputation of having been visited by the largest number of foreign tourists. The lush forest cover of Thiruvananthapuram inspired The Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi to coin this sobriquet of "The Evergreen City of India" for this city.
- You are requested to report at the Kerala Government Secretariat by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per the time chosen by you.
- Meet the guide here and have a quick meet and greet and start the walking tour.
- The first stop for the tour would be Connemara market, the oldest market with an arched entrance known for the variety of items sold by the local vendors.
- Explore Chalai bazaar, which is known as Kerala's busiest market and one can find anything and everything here.
- Walk across MG Road which is known for Kathakali masks, coir products, brass and wooden carvings.
- You will also visit the spice markets and other markets where you can get fresh spices and souvenirs.
- After the market visit, you will end the tour in Chalai bazaar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.