Ananthagiri Hills Night Camping Vikarabad
A night camping experience in the mesmerizing Ananthagiri Hills of Telangana. A COVID free camping experience packed with fun and delicious food menu.
- A campsite with a valley view and night stay in clean camps.
- Campfire, light music, unlimited dinner facility is available.
- Witness sunset and sunrise during the stay.
- Adventure Sports: Zipling, Hanging Tyre Walk, Cross Bridge Walk, Burma Bridge, Hanging Rope Walk, Double Rope Walk, Commando Walk, Cable Bridge Walk, Commando Rope Walk, Wooden Bridge Walk.
- Temperature checks for guests on arrival along with sanitizer.
- Staff wears gloves, hairnets & masks at all times.
- All staff members stay indoors.
- Contactless cabin service for meals from our restaurant.
- Natural social distancing.
- All the rooms are designed with ample space between each other.
- Disinfection of every room after use.
- All indoor games are available with sanitization on every use.
- Frequent sanitization of high-frequency touchpoints.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or Whatsapp Click here
Ananthagiri Hills is located at Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy district, Telangana, India. The water flows from these hills to Osmansagar and Himayathsagar. It is one of the dense forests in Telangana Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the Birthplace of the Musi river, which flows through Hyderabad. It is 5 km from Vikarabad. It is one of the earliest habitat areas. Ancient caves, medieval fort structures and temple show the antiquity of this area.
Day 1: Arrival at Ananthagiri, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Overnight Camping
- You will have to report to the Ananthagiri Campsite at 4 PM and meet the hosts of the campsite.
- At 4:30 PM, freshen up and at 5:00 PM, spend some evening time in nature.
- During the 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM time slot, you would be enjoying outdoor games.
- Again from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM you would be enjoying indoor games.
- Dinner would be arranged between 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM, dinner would be both veg and non-veg buffet.
- You would be camping overnight.
Day 2: Forest Walk in Ananthagiri Hills, Cycling, Adventure Sports and Outdoor Games and Departure
- Wake up and get prepared for an early morning forest walk at 7:00 AM.
- At 8:00 AM, a breakfast buffet would be arranged.
- At 9:00 AM, enjoy some cycling and other outdoor games and adventure sports.
- You will be checking out at 11:00 AM.
- Accommodation charges in tents for 1 Night.
- Dinner on Day 1 (Bhagara rice, Chicken curry, Paneer curry, Dal, White rice, Curd, Papad)
- Breakfast on Day 2 (Idli Vada / Puri Upama).
- Indoor and Outdoor Games.
- Parking Space.
- Adventure sports if the Adventure Sports package is chosen for.
- Children below 5 years are allowed to join for free.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
Guidelines to participants:
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly request all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
- No littering, no pollution of water
- This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
- We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
- If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to carry for the night camp:
- Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
- Extra pair of clothes, swimming costume if you have one
- Must carry water bottles (2 litres) while trekking
- Sleeping bag or two-bed sheets
- Spare set of clothes, winter wear.
- Anything else you think that can add to the Camp.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Ananthagiri Hills.
- The exact reporting address and the local person's contact details would be shared in the post-booking voucher.
₹ 1920 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.