Dudhsagar Waterfall with Spice Plantation
One of the popular destinations in Goa is the Dudh Sagar falls which is known for its white water that comes out from the vertical face of the mountain from a height of more than 1000 feet. Located in Mangum taluka of Goa this falls attracts a lot of tourists throughout the year and falls under the Bhagawan Mahavir wildlife sanctuary. the most convenient option to reach there is through road or rail. Kulem railway station is the nearest railway station to the falls from where you can trek or hire a jeep to reach there.
- Visit Dudhsagar waterfall
- 10hrs tour
- Jeep Safari
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Pickup/drop by AC coach from Hotel (hotels in area Candolim/Calangute/Baga/Panjim)
- Forest entry fees
- Jeep Safari charges
- Spice Plantation entry
- Life Jacket fees
- Buffet Lunch
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.