Golden Triangle Tour of Odisha
Enjoy the triangle tour covering Bhubaneshwar, Puri, and Konark and experience the rich culture of the state in 5 days.
- The destinations covered are Bhubaneshwar, Puri, Konark, Chilika, Raghurajpur and Sakhigopal
- Spend 5 days exploring the cultural lanes of Odisha
- The places like Raghurajpur are popular for the Orissan Patta painting.
- A visit to Chilika is an absolute treasure, the humongous saltwater lake would enchant you.
Puri, Konark, Bhubaneswar is popularly known as the Golden Triangle of Odisha which offers the best family holiday option to meet everyone's interests. The rich historical heritage, temple architecture, vibrant living temples, golden sand beaches, amazing nature are few highlights of this Golden Triangle. Spend time with your family to explore the culture of the state and shop for the souvenirs and taste the traditional taste of the state.
Day 1: A day in Bhubaneshwar
- You are requested to report at the Bhubaneswar Railway Station or your hotel's lobby in the morning and meet the representative to be transferred to the hotel booked by your hosts.
- After your breakfast proceed to explore the temples of the temple city of Bhubaneswar in a chronological manner to understand the development of temple architecture from the 7th to 11th centuries. Visit temples like Parsurameswar, Mukteswar, Rajarani and Lingaraj temple.
- After lunch at a local restaurant (Odisha Thali) proceed to Nandankanan which is famous for its lion safari and white tiger.
- During the late afternoon visit the Cactus Garden at the regional plant research centre which is one of the best in India.
- After your day's tour is complete you would be driven back to the hotel by the evening and spend some quality time for yourself.
Day 2: A drive to Konark from Bhubaneshwar
- After your breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Khandagiri, the caves and the Jain monuments. Then visit the Tribal research museum to know about the rich tribal culture and crafts of Odisha.
- After lunch, drive to Konark via the Buddhist Peace Pagoda and also visit Pipili to witness the Ashokan rock edicts and the applique makers.
- You will be reaching Konark during the early evening hours, visiting the illuminated Sun temple is a spectacular sight at the backdrop of the dark sky.
- You will be staying overnight at the Konark hotel.
Day 3: A drive to Puri, the Holy Dham
- In the morning take the guided tour to this world heritage site repute Sun temple, Konark where the language of stones defeated the language of humans.
- Then proceed to Puri, the holy Dham. Check-in a hotel by the seaside in Puri to get the best view of the beach.
- During the late afternoon hours, explore the lanes of the holy city and its places of cultural importance on a Green Rickshaw service.
- In the evening visit the Jagannath temple assisted by a Panda (the local term for priest).
- Witness the Dhwaja ceremony and the evening Aarti at the temple and later enjoy dinner in a popular restaurant and drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: A visit to Chilika from Puri
- On day 4, you will be visiting Chilika Lake at Satapada where you will witness dolphins.
- Enjoy the boat trip at Chilika, Chilika has been awarded Ramsar for its conservation of wetlands and biodiversity which is a unique combination of marine, freshwater and brackish water.
- Enjoy your lunch at Satapada and be driven back to Puri during the late afternoon hours.
- Free time for self in the evening by the seaside to visit and shop at the beach markets.
Day 5: A drive to explore the artisan village Raghurajpur and Sakhigopal
- After the breakfast on the fifth day, you will be checking out from the hotel.
- The checking out will be followed by a drive to Raghurajpur, the artisan village famous for Orissan Patta painting and you get an opportunity to buy typical Orissan souvenirs from the artists directly.
- After a few hours in the village proceed to Sakhigopal temple and then to Siruli Mahaveer temple.
- You would be driven back to Puri/Bhubaneswar to board the train for onward journey with bags full of memories.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Services of a local guide.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Toll and parking charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11999 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.